Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

September: Shittiest daily driver

2K views 77 replies 26 participants last post by  92eg6 
#1 ·
Ok, it must be driven to work/school every day, not something you look at that sits in the driveway. Post them up.

PS. It doesn't have to be a piece.

#6 ·
crappy b16a2, obd0 conv. to obdII, jdm R header, itr clutch flywheel, titanium exhaust system. dyno'd 141 to wheels. take it to 9400 at least 3 times a week, 96,000 org. miles, sat in garage for 3 years prior to me owning.

throws 7 codes:D

miss this thing. Not a piece of shit like the EK above....

#8 ·
crappy b16a2, obd0 conv. to obdII, jdm R header, itr clutch flywheel, titanium exhaust system. dyno'd 141 to wheels. take it to 9400 at least 3 times a week, 96,000 org. miles, sat in garage for 3 years prior to me owning.

throws 7 codes:D

lol what are the codes?

#21 ·
some of yall apparently don't know what a shitty daily driver is. i'd kill for some of the vehicles in here.

and i second what rich said. that beast and hell bent for the junkyard. shittiest car for sure. when a baseball bat can only improve the look of your car, you know you got a shitty daily. lol

#22 ·
Thats the best way to roll.

I used to have nicer dailys until other people damage them... such as hit and runs in carparks when your not there, keying your car, stealing your badges, throwing eggs at it etc etc.

I drive a dead stock DA9, with over 250,000kms on the clock now. Just did its timing belt which was 50,000 overdue, that thing could have gone on me anytime. Big dent in the rear quater from someone hitting it and driving off (imagine if it were an expensive DD!). i have 2 black steel rims on the rear as the other tyres have gone flat, so it looks odd. It is white, but rarely looks white from dirt. The thing never misses a beat. *fingers crossed*

I rarely have any issues with people damaging this car nowadays, and when i do, it's not AS disheartening.

#30 ·
Oh greeeeeaaaaaaattttt, something where I feel right at home...

My POS...!!! Yes is my daily since Im poor and I only have this sh!t...

:D

#32 ·
Haha... Yeah I know... It´s for sale now too... I found something AUTO...!!! :silly:

#39 ·
I, I, I, you know... I just... Well, it´s going to be an Integra anyhow... a DB6 JDM sh!t (not with the nice JDM front end thou, but that´s coming after some time later)

All DB6s are AUTOs guys...
:eek:

#47 ·
Remember I asked about that on here some time ago...!? :silly:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.