Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
is the DR infested with autos??!!
That could also be the reason... But Im selling the DC and getting myself a DB... I got the DC manual, and that´s it... Ya all know that I know how to drive a stick, happy...!? There we go, now is going back to Auto, not keeping this one for long... And the auto one would be with me at least 1-2 yrs, so, already, there is a friend of mine that told me he has a CF hood for cheap for me, so Im going to be doing some nice things to that 4drs... You´ll see...

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
That could also be the reason... But Im selling the DC and getting myself a DB... I got the DC manual, and that´s it... Ya all know that I know how to drive a stick, happy...!? There we go, now is going back to Auto, not keeping this one for long... And the auto one would be with me at least 1-2 yrs, so, already, there is a friend of mine that told me he has a CF hood for cheap for me, so Im going to be doing some nice things to that 4drs... You´ll see...
Fine ray, I will wait and see. :cool:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
I vote for this one ^^^

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
edit: :hammer: Just realized thread is titled SEPTEMBER :eek:

before

'93 stock Sedan 200K+ burns oil & seized front right caliper... ooh then there's the exhaust

after :up:

'03 2.4 Si 200K+ :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,994 Posts
can you say gaRbage?

I had an 04 S60R....it was the worst ****ing car I ever had. The Ecu failed 3 ****ing times once when I was on the interstate doing 80MPH...at night. Every ****ing system in the car failed at least once...so yes GARBAGE!!

But I will say this I love the way it looks...and when it drove right it was brilliant. On a side note I have parts for this car that I need gone... Down pipe, rims,......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
hm. interesting. learn something new everyday. Never knew volvo made a bad car til now.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
ford bought them and now oversees the making. they also bought jaguer but jaguer has always been junk. maytag used to do the wiring in the jaguers but changed. still they have problems after problems.

from the factory awd systems not workng....i hope people buy the vip waranty with the car..

·
Premium Member
6,063 Posts
My cars so shitty i don't have any pics of it. Will take some tomorrow.:up:

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.