Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys, Cant seems to get my a2 to fire until i stop turning the motor over and then i get all four spark plugs to fire at once, stock charging harness, hybrid harness, kpro (stock calibration no imobilizer, even tryed no odb2) the kpro says the ignition is on but when i turn the motor over i get no fire and one of my wires in the dash harness specifically the wires that go to the motor, one of them get hot, hotter then it should, depends on how you look at the plug but its either 1 or 19, the coils are gettin hot, really hot but im not gettin the signal for the spark plugs to fire. Dont know if anyone has had this problem but just bummed out cause i cant get my car to fire.

· Premium Member
1,846 Posts
if its a hybrid racing i would call them and ask for Will... i called him to tell him i think i might have a problem with my harness but i wont know for sure till my kpro gets back from diagnostics.. so he said when i get the ecu back and the car still has the problem i had before to call him up and talk to him cause he will go through a bunch of troubleshooting things to find the the problem if not then he would have you ship it back to get it fixed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.