·
Registered
1,109 Posts
yeah ,

same here.

it's been 4 months of waiting now for me and the order finally got taken ,

thanks JR.

just hopping to get the tracking info.
I will make sure I send that to you tomorrow. I am sorry for not sending it yet, I have been busy and I was out today. Had to go to the DR.

·
Registered
88 Posts
omg.

I still don't have the tracking number .........

don't know where's my rest of the order.

it is almost 6months now and I have nothing but 50 emails..........

I can not help but saying this not a good EXPERIENCE with SCTUNED.com

·
Registered
238 Posts
Fermata77 I think u have better then mr at least u got 50 email bit I just got 5 email and 17 PM all was telling me ur order was under arrange even got a fake tracking number

I call only answering machine will pick up your phone

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
omg.

I still don't have the tracking number .........

don't know where's my rest of the order.

it is almost 6months now and I have nothing but 50 emails..........

I can not help but saying this not a good EXPERIENCE with SCTUNED.com
Tracking Number: PMED YOU WITH THIS.
Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 06/05/2008
Shipped To: MERRITT, BC, CA
Shipped/Billed On: 05/27/2008
Service: STANDARD
Weight: 48.00 Lbs

·
Registered
88 Posts
so , it is shipped yesterday , huh ?

you told me it was shipped out on 13th.

"Great news!! Your package that I promised has left. You should be seeing that first package (long box, stuffed it up pretty good) shortly. I will email you tracking in the morning as I left the slips on my desk.

Please lift the box with caution. One side is slightly heavier than the other."

that was what u told me on the email you replied.

and I asked to ship it to the shop address and also confirmed that you shipped it to the shop address I gave you.

what is the problem with you guys!!!

so where is my other stuff , it should have been shipped out by now.

and I do want get my credit refund. I was going to purchase the turbo kit and I do not

trust you guys anymore.

JR , just plz email me about the refund , since you know the total amount.

if u r not able to get me the reat of my order , just refund my money.

I spent 5 months and this is what you do.......jesus.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
That package should of left when I said. Why it didnt, I am not to sure, but I will inquire with our UPS store to figure it out. As far as the rest of the order, cancelling it will require the cancellation fee. While I personally feel you shouldn't be charged that, I can assure you that is what will be asked. Especially since so many changes were made on my end to accomdate your purchase for that very long wait.

JR

·
Registered
88 Posts
as I stated , I made the changes within 3 day of the date I placed my order which was

janaury. 5 months ago.

if u ask me money for the cancel , ok , I ask u the interest for my money.

I sent u more than 4 grand five months ago anf I have not receieved anything.

you do the math and I wanna ask everyone here on K20a.org ,

what did I wrong ?

I gave SCTUNED five month to ship my order and what , they want me to pay cancellasion charge?

after five month?

and before u ask me that FEE , refund my credit first.

that's over a thousand.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Eun,

I am not arguing with you by any means. Please read what I wrote above. I am on your side, but rather than promise you something that I am not obliged nor allowed to do I told you what the normal situation was and when I go back to my boss I will explain the situation. I am on your side and I agree with you, not the other way around.

Once I can sit down with my boss and explain what is going on I am sure he will say the same thing. So please, just relax as hard as that may be and let me get the situation straightened for you. I am simply fixing as many issues as I can as fast as I can for those people like yourself that have had issues. Our goal is to bring back SCTuned.COM to what it was and not this glitch in the matrix (irony) as it is now.

JR

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sent you an email Eun in response to your email.

·
Registered
88 Posts
so , basically I just need to wait .....??

I complaining today about the shipping . you gave me the tracking number saying that was shipped out on 13th and did ask for shipping to different address.

and you have not updated anything about the second shipment so far.

I believe I have more patience than anyone here.

so please don't blame me for not being patience......

I understand you are trying to fix problems , ok that is good , but think ok my place ,

if u spent 4k and nothing comes to you , then what woulg you do??

it says the shipment is comming to me June 6th , so I will have to wait for the ups guy then ,

and the mean time , if u can reroute the shipment to the address I asked to , it would be really good to me.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
so , basically I just need to wait .....??

I complaining today about the shipping . you gave me the tracking number saying that was shipped out on 13th and did ask for shipping to different address.

and you have not updated anything about the second shipment so far.

I believe I have more patience than anyone here.

so please don't blame me for not being patience......

I understand you are trying to fix problems , ok that is good , but think ok my place ,

if u spent 4k and nothing comes to you , then what woulg you do??

it says the shipment is comming to me June 6th , so I will have to wait for the ups guy then ,

and the mean time , if u can reroute the shipment to the address I asked to , it would be really good to me.

Again Eun, read what I wrote. I agree with you.

As far as the shipping address, that is my fault. When you said to the shop address, I thought it was that one that was listed. You can pm or email me the new address and I will change that for you.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
JR how long i still have to wait for my piston i PM u but no reply or u can shipped out my others parts ?
I will be sending you a pm now Loo. I did everything I had to do this morning so that I could focus on getting everyone here settled.

The takeover process has begun with the company, people will start seeing a DRASTIC change in SCTuned now.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.