Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
you just starting it all over again.

it's not information that you need. we exchanged emails more than 20 times so far and you told me three times that the order is almost ready to ship and told me twice that you believe the BIG BOX is leaving your shop. it was more than a full week ago.

I spent like 4 grands three month ago and I have nothing.

and you asking me to provide you the order information? again and again??

I am also a owner of a business and have some reputation here , and I have been really patient sofar just because I understand such thing happens sometimes,

but this is too much.

I emailed you as per your request all information many times and what ,

you gonna say samething all over again?

if u want me to , I can post all emails i've got from u here.

I want my parts or money now.

you owe me 1200 bux and 3.5k worth of parts.

Again,

I do not know even who you are. I just started and am only going by what I see. Fermata77 is no where on our order list. If you tell me what it is, we can get you taken care of.

If you want to continue to go back and forth here while irritated which I would be as well in your situation we can, but it will accomplish nothing. The goal here is to get you the parts. Help me, help you.

All I need is an order number.

JR

·
Registered
88 Posts
then I must've beed talkin to a ghost.

you guys have no record now.

great.

then who emailed me saying it is almost ready , it's going out today bla blar?

I will email you order info AGAIN , if u can fix this this week , I wll ask you full refund.

I need to post all emails I got from you here k20a.org.

so please stop talking like I'm the one caused all this trouble.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
then I must've beed talkin to a ghost.

you guys have no record now.

great.

then who emailed me saying it is almost ready , it's going out today bla blar?

I will email you order info AGAIN , if u can fix this this week , I wll ask you full refund.

I need to post all emails I got from you here k20a.org.

so please stop talking like I'm the one caused all this trouble.
I have sent you a pm as well. I say again, I am new here. I started Monday and am trying to help you.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Thank you for Pm'ing me Fermata77. DCLoo and Kadir please send me a pm as well.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Fermata77 you are all taken care of. Please check your email for the update and respond here so that the board members can see I have situated your order and given you the details on what will take place.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
sctuned you were good to me :up::up:
We were good to alot of people, but none of that matters. EVERYONE needs to be happy with us or we are not doing our job as a company. At the end of the day, you the customer deserve the world because due to your purchases we are able to live the lifestyles we do. The racing, the building cars etc.

I have come on board thanks to Carlos to help promote the business, help with the work load and get everyone back to talking about SCTuned in a positive way. I want people to say that they get thru to us on the phones and that every email they sent in was responded too. Not the other way around.

I have every intention of making all of you happy and establishing a relationship with you on a personal and business level so that we grow the Sport Compact community together.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
DCloo has responded. I am just awaiting you Kadir.

·
Registered
238 Posts
PM has been sent i sit down and c what u doing for us

fermata77 u was right sctuned just like playing around of us even email me a tracking number ask me to track with UPS then USPS then i got nothing for the my stock and now telling me will refund i have order more then 10 thousand over a months around my supplier will not happen shit things like this :confused:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
PM has been sent i sit down and c what u doing for us

fermata77 u was right sctuned just like playing around of us even email me a tracking number ask me to track with UPS then USPS then i got nothing for the my stock and now telling me will refund i have order more then 10 thousand over a months around my supplier will not happen shit things like this :confused:
Sent you another PM DCLoo. I am not playing around with you guys. i told you what would be done and tomorrow it will be done. You will see what direction SCTuned is in tomorrow.

·
Registered
455 Posts
If I may make a tiny insignificant suggestion. Have someone around to take calls during lunch. I was going to order a set of drag wheels from sctuned. I called but it would seem that lunch time no business can be done. I am also of the type who do not like to leave messages and prefer a person with whom to speak rather than a machine.

I liked the pricing on the drag wheels thread. But when I was ready to buy I got the answering machine and was discouraged. I mean you don't close your doors to customers during those hours why in a sense close the phones down? Just one of those little things. good luck trying to keep everyone happy tho.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I have PMed you. Many thanks. Hope to hear from you in due course.
Kadir,

Fermatta's order was taken care of today and so will yours.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
i was waiting for your reply JR i have PM u few times and thats u still not reply me

I had a wedding and was working where I could. Little hard to get a internet line in kentucky!

Sent you a pm Loo! Kadir, your stuff shipped friday if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Kadir, your stuff shipped friday if I am not mistaken.
Please could you PM/email me tracking numbers where appropriate of shipped package and also details of the contents of the package. The last PM I received from you would have been on 12 May 2008.

Hope to hear from you soon. :up:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Please could you PM/email me tracking numbers where appropriate of shipped package and also details of the contents of the package. The last PM I received from you would have been on 12 May 2008.

Hope to hear from you soon. :up:
yeah ,

same here.

it's been 4 months of waiting now for me and the order finally got taken ,

thanks JR.

just hopping to get the tracking info.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.