Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
This is why our service is good. We still owe you some parts. Most of this order would of went out long time ago, but you basically changed the order about 3 times. Anything international like this rapes us on shipping, and 95% of the time the buyer wont pay to ship 5-6 packages out. So we hold it till we have everything. A GOOD chunk of your stuff is ready to roll, but like I told you in the email, id rather wait so you dont get hurt to bad on customs because it will ship ups.

Believe me, I WANT to sell you the turbo kit, but at this very moment lets get 1 order taken care of first and then move on to the next. If you want the kit and would like to use up some of that credit for the other parts in the email, lets just get it done tommorow.

Fair deal?

ok , thanks for the answer.

I am just little tired waiting , it's like 3 months now.

I did made some changes on my orders and they were like

within 2-3 days after the first order. right?

now I get you have some good reputation ,

I still do wants to know what are the parts haven't come.

I also asked you to ship the suspension first if possible , I did said I would pay the extra shipping and it was two months ago and I asked like 4 times so far.

would it be possible ? if i have to wait few more monts , I would like to get the tein flex first ,so I can start my
project....

my ek shell is on the parking lot coverd with ugly plastic
and it's been out there too long , I get complaints form neighbours....

thanks!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
ok , thanks for the answer.

I am just little tired waiting , it's like 3 months now.

I did made some changes on my orders and they were like

within 2-3 days after the first order. right?

now I get you have some good reputation ,

I still do wants to know what are the parts haven't come.

I also asked you to ship the suspension first if possible , I did said I would pay the extra shipping and it was two months ago and I asked like 4 times so far.

would it be possible ? if i have to wait few more monts , I would like to get the tein flex first ,so I can start my
project....

my ek shell is on the parking lot coverd with ugly plastic
and it's been out there too long , I get complaints form neighbours....

thanks!!

Do you have aim? It might be easier for me to communicate with you there.

·
Registered
388 Posts
You sound like an honest guy. Nothing against you..

But IMO, try to take the word "shit" out of your email replies and response on forums. It will make people respect you more in a professional business manner. From customers, to friends, to anyone just reading this.. Just some heads up.

Goodluck. :up:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Alright. I will email you tomorrow what we ship out to you.
ok , it's been 5 days and I sent you two more emails and I have not heard anything from you yet,

I am still waiting ,

don't know why it is so hard to tell me what is ready and what is not ready.

since you told me my order is almost ready to ship and it was little more than

a month ago.:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I have terets..

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
ok , it's been 5 days and I sent you two more emails and I have not heard anything from you yet,

I am still waiting ,

don't know why it is so hard to tell me what is ready and what is not ready.

since you told me my order is almost ready to ship and it was little more than

a month ago.:confused::confused::confused:
Figuring we have a pretty big sized box leaving today for you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
In relation to the question asked in the thread title; I really wish I could say yes without having to think about it.

Carlos, I pm'd you a few days ago and have just sent you guys an email now.

I have yet to receive the RBC intake manifold kit and those Supertech valve springs and retainers that you said had been sent out some time ago. What worries me is that I have had to ask for a tracking number for this shipment on a number of occasions and have yet to receive anything.

And of course the IPS cams issue. For which I am due a refund..

Please get back to me as soon as you can. As I have said in my email, I would like to cancel the order outright as I have been waiting since mid-January now. And I think it is unfair to have had to wait as long as I have. I am tired of having to chase things up.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kadir.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
My dealings with Carlos have been just fine.
I'm just waiting for my manifold refund, but I understand that handing a ton of money back is not the easiest thing to do.
He's always been straight up with me too. Good prices,etc,etc.
Hope you guys get taken care of.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Did anybody notice that the last 2 weeks we have been at events from Friday thru Sunday night?

·
Registered
238 Posts
hey carlos,

i still not receive any information about your refund and i had wait for more then 10 working days no pay pal email verification on the money refund and i have call my credit card center they no such amount was transfer to my c.card account

could u do something out of this since i have made payment from early February and not receive any stock from your side and u promise to refund.

·
Registered
238 Posts
that's nothing ,

I'm still waiting since late January.
but i bought others same products all was reach to my country malaysia after payment made
its look somethings weired for me cause i order form other vendor from this forum even nikos will reach within 20 days time after payment was made

but he tell me was refund the money more then 14 days ago and didn't have any email notify from pay pal and my c.card center

its thats so hard to refund the money for me this will just need a couple of min time to complete the transaction which like we pay to him even its was 24 hours online system

please get back to me or make some respond ..........

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Alright guys. Lets make this very simple so that everyone can get taken care of in a prompt matter.

DCLoo, Fermata and Kadir please email [email protected] with your order # and please put it attention JR. On the email please give me the date you paid, exactly what you ordered and if you have recieved any parts from that order so that I can accomodate everyone accordingly.

The sooner you get this over to me, the quicker we can get these issues resolved. I am sure there must have been reasoning for the delay, but either way that is a pretty long wait regaurdless.

Please get that information to me at your earliest convenience and please provide a phone # that I may reach you at to discuss the details of what is going on with your purchases once I have that information readily available.

Thanks in advance.

JR
Retail Sales Manager
SCTuned.COM

·
Registered
88 Posts
you just starting it all over again.

it's not information that you need. we exchanged emails more than 20 times so far and you told me three times that the order is almost ready to ship and told me twice that you believe the BIG BOX is leaving your shop. it was more than a full week ago.

I spent like 4 grands three month ago and I have nothing.

and you asking me to provide you the order information? again and again??

I am also a owner of a business and have some reputation here , and I have been really patient sofar just because I understand such thing happens sometimes,

but this is too much.

I emailed you as per your request all information many times and what ,

you gonna say samething all over again?

if u want me to , I can post all emails i've got from u here.

I want my parts or money now.

you owe me 1200 bux and 3.5k worth of parts.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.