Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want an outlet to vent a bit, it has been a month but I only got half my order for a Exedy Clutch and Flywheel. The Clutch arrived just fine but it would seem the flywheel has been MIA for a month now. I've been emailing sctuned.com countless times but all I got were unanswered questions. What do you guys think? I'm not trying to say this company is bad or anything I just want my flywheel but getting unanswered questions.

Thank you for reading,
Samson

Note some of this email had been edited to remove names and email address but the main message still exists.
On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Samson <@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello?, Was there a tracking number for the shipment of my flywheel? All I got from your previous email was: "checking in on your flywheel..." I feel disconnected from the status and whereabouts of my flywheel.

Thanks,

Samson
- Hide quoted text -

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 7:37 AM, Domain Admin <[email protected]> wrote:

We are checking in on your flywheel now samson.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:04 PM, Samson <@gmail.com> wrote:

I prefer exedy lightwight flywheel because it's 8 lbs. Please can you provide me with that?

Thanks,

Samson

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Domain Admin <[email protected]> wrote:

Samson,

The warehouse is slipping up. Do you mind a ACT PRolite? I have a shitload here and can get that out with usps priority so you get it in 2 days.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 8:19 PM, Samson <@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello?

Can you send me a tracking number for the Flywheel, you said it would had been here by wednesday of two weeks ago. Please I want to make sure that I get my flywheel. I already got the clutch.

Thanks,
Samson

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Samson <@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi again,
I still haven't received the Flywheel yet, could you send me a tracking number? I want to check on the status or make sure I'm home to receive it. Thanks.

Samson.

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 7:51 AM, Samson <@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank You
:-D

Samson

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Domain Admin <[email protected]> wrote:

Shipped Seperate. You should see that before weds via fedex.

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Samson <@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I recently received my clutch but I don't see the flywheel. Just wandering if it's in a different shipment because I only got a Tracking number via Paypal for the clutch that got sent/delivered on Friday but I'm clueless of the whereabouts of the flywheel (EXE-HF02).

Thanks,
Samson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sctuned Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:27 PM

Quaife LSD's are out of stock.

$*** for the Stage 1 and Flywheel Combo.

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
Im pretty sure you will get your flywheel or money back if it cant be delivered. They seem to be a pretty reliable company..

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
are we talking about the same sctuned from our sponsor Carlos? if so im sure he will get you what you need or do whatever it takes to make you happy.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Samson,

Just because I have not responded to your call doesn't mean I didnt recieve your email. That flywheel will arrive via fedex on weds.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I just felt a little bit neglected, I hope you understand where I'm coming from since I haven't gotten a straight answer. I'm not calling you out or saying bad things about your company, I'm trying to find people who are your customers to help answer my question and to me understand why I'm not getting answers promptly or if there was a delay because your busy or etc. I'm sure we'll work things out with direct communication :)

Samson.

Samson,

Just because I have not responded to your call doesn't mean I didnt recieve your email. That flywheel will arrive via fedex on weds.

·
Registered
515 Posts
well Carlos is dealing with a big situation right now that most people don't know about and I am sure that is taking up his time. So please people take it easy on him.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
well Carlos is dealing with a big situation right now that most people don't know about and I am sure that is taking up his time. So please people take it easy on him.

Big Situation man........ I gotta lot more shit on my plate than meets the eye, but my customers come first. You guys put food on the table for my kids.

Like i said Samson, on weds you will have the flywheel and you can post up here that I took care of it.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
and just to verify this shit.

Tracking number
9462505XXXXX
Ship date
Apr 15, 2008
Estimated delivery
Apr 16, 2008 by 3:00 PM

Reference
327199-kj
Destination
San Francisco, CA
Service type
Standard Overnight - Direct Signature Required
Weight
10.0 lbs.

Status
In transit

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey , I'm not trying to jack your thread , but I have same situation here.

my orders placed in Jan. and still not shipped yet.

they seem to be good seller but emails are not the good way

to get a hold of him.......

I have to send many emails to get an answer and the answer doesn't really answers all my questions.

SCTUNED.COM , plz let me send u money to purchase the turbo kit......

·
Registered
255 Posts
i have bought a lot of personal stuff through sctuned and it has always arrived on time. they are a very trust worthy company, thats why i keep going back. if carlos didn't get back with me that same day it was always the next day. pm him on here or on honda-tech. that is the best way. sctuned=:up::up::up::up:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Answer to the question: YES, they are reliable! :worship: I got what I wanted. Let's blame it on Gremlins :D

Thanks, again!

Samson

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
hey , I'm not trying to jack your thread , but I have same situation here.

my orders placed in Jan. and still not shipped yet.

they seem to be good seller but emails are not the good way

to get a hold of him.......

I have to send many emails to get an answer and the answer doesn't really answers all my questions.

SCTUNED.COM , plz let me send u money to purchase the turbo kit......
This is why our service is good. We still owe you some parts. Most of this order would of went out long time ago, but you basically changed the order about 3 times. Anything international like this rapes us on shipping, and 95% of the time the buyer wont pay to ship 5-6 packages out. So we hold it till we have everything. A GOOD chunk of your stuff is ready to roll, but like I told you in the email, id rather wait so you dont get hurt to bad on customs because it will ship ups.

Believe me, I WANT to sell you the turbo kit, but at this very moment lets get 1 order taken care of first and then move on to the next. If you want the kit and would like to use up some of that credit for the other parts in the email, lets just get it done tommorow.

Fair deal?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
i have bought a lot of personal stuff through sctuned and it has always arrived on time. they are a very trust worthy company, thats why i keep going back. if carlos didn't get back with me that same day it was always the next day. pm him on here or on honda-tech. that is the best way. sctuned=:up::up::up::up:
I am actually going to be making a customer info box on our forum. That way people can just post up there since its 10x easier to monitor.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Answer to the question: YES, they are reliable! :worship: I got what I wanted. Let's blame it on Gremlins :D

Thanks, again!

Samson

Your welcome Samson!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I have had nothing but good things to say about Carlos. He is a man of his word. He takes his name in the industry very personally. He takes that extra step to make sure that everything is right. I know he is over worked yet he still makes the time for each customer.

I liked dealing with him so much that I started helping him with sales, lol. Guys, if you have trouble getting in touch with carlos at times just call me, my extension number is 704 and my name is Brandon. If you can't get in touch with him for some reason (they have alot of walk-in sales and he is constantly making runs to UPS, Fedex, etc. for orders) you can contact me and I will make sure that all the information is forwarded to him.

SCTuned is a great company and they are here to stay.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
You got that shit right!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.