Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm looking forward for the dc2 wiring harness. This just in time cause the motor in being fitted and I'll admit I am very picky on what I put on. The others that build harnesses like these LACK!! In customer service and are extremely over price. Looking like el father is getting my Dough lol:worship:

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'm looking forward for the dc2 wiring harness. This just in time cause the motor in being fitted and I'll admit I am very picky on what I put on. The others that build harnesses like these LACK!! In customer service and are extremely over price. Looking like el father is getting my Dough lol:worship:
Thanks. We just treat everyone how we would like to be treated. Thanks!
still waiting for dc5 chassis...
We make the engine harness for "DC5" just not the wire tuck in a box. But soon it will be available.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Reppin Wire-Worx since 2010!!

Original tuck harness...was soo happy the way it came out!

Later upgraded to a mil-spec connector once Xavier had them available

Finally after speaking with Xavier and talking to him about my new setup for 2012,
he refused to let me run anything but his top of the line new mil-spec harness!

All new pins, all new wires, ZERO solder points!!! I can't thank Xavier enough!
Amazing quality work and even better customer service!! Very proud to have WireWorx as a sponsor for 2012!!!

Word of advice...stop reading, call Xavier and get a harness! You'll thank me later!!! :up:

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
i just wanted to drop in and give my feedback for the recent purchase of an engine harness. i was in contact with Xavier via text message, he gave me the breakdown of what was being done so i had a hard copy. kept me up to date on a week by week process. only asks for half of front so it doesn't break the bank right away. i received the harness in 1 months time and i could not be happier. extremely well priced. i installed the back half of the harness on the inside of the car and it was plenty long enough, as i asked him to extend if for my ecu placement. more importantly he extended a few wires for me that i need to use for my reverse lights to work since i'm auto to manual, he did that without asking. 100% pleased with the work that was done. thank you to Xavier, Hector and anyone else at Wire-Worx! if i ever need any other harness work i definitely know who i'm going to :heart:

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
here are a few pics installed on the car. fits perfectly!!!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.