Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yep, on the very first page of this thread I posted a pic of the k20 windage tray and the necessary modification to make it fit. You really don't want to run your motor without the windage tray. The k20 tray is better because it is one continuous piece...but you could probably get away with the k24 tray.
on K24a3 you don't need any modifications to fit K20 windage tray - all is bolt on. I asume same is valid for K24a2.

·
Registered
86 Posts
So a small update for some of you using k20z4 engine (fn2) and some pics tomorrow

The oil pump chain from the k20z4 is bolt on with the s2000 oil pump, i believe it is the same as k24

No need to cut the chain guide if you have a k20a2 one, it is bolt on, also use the oem k20z4 chain tensioner

k20a2 tray its bolt on into k20z4

Some small mod is needed to the k20z4 oil pan to fit, workink on it and tomorrow ill have the final result, im almost certain if done carefully you can get it to work without aluminium soldering, altough thats not mau case :blur:
Pics

Killed the biatch

k20z4 Oil pan so far...still working on it

Guide comparison

81 - 90 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.