Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys K20EG led me to this site...thanks.......again lol.

Well were just starting to build a k24/k20 head engine. Actually the engine has yet to arrive. We thought perhaps that the s2000 pistons might fit into the k24 block...any thoughts?

We'll be able to find out more once the engine arrives but hey thought Id ask.

Anyone have any comments on perhaps some pit falls to look out for, or perhaps a little knowledge on maybe getting a few more horses without making me completly broke :p

BTW any thoughts on these mounts?

I was also wondering if anyone is going to break the rules and not go with the urethane mount inserts...I was thinking of something with more of a stock feel.[/img]

·
Registered
6 Posts
k24????

hey man i really need 2 k24 block ere...by any chance u can spare me 1..?? i am from malaysia..i am also planing to do the same mods as u..so i hav a spare or a source pls do tell me k.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Re: k24????

d3viL666 said:
hey man i really need 2 k24 block ere...by any chance u can spare me 1..?? i am from malaysia..i am also planing to do the same mods as u..so i hav a spare or a source pls do tell me k.

Thanks!
In malaysia, there is a store called flash options.. Have you heard it? I know they carry a lot of engines....

They have stolen from many people in the US but since you are there, I am sure you could pick up the engine yourself. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
V8KO said:
Hey guys K20EG led me to this site...thanks.......again lol.

Well were just starting to build a k24/k20 head engine. Actually the engine has yet to arrive. We thought perhaps that the s2000 pistons might fit into the k24 block...any thoughts?

We'll be able to find out more once the engine arrives but hey thought Id ask.

Anyone have any comments on perhaps some pit falls to look out for, or perhaps a little knowledge on maybe getting a few more horses without making me completly broke :p

BTW any thoughts on these mounts?

I was also wondering if anyone is going to break the rules and not go with the urethane mount inserts...I was thinking of something with more of a stock feel.[/img]
................... is there any response to this particular question....but i do have to say the responses were funny... just not helpful.

·
Registered
6 Posts

In malaysia, there is a store called flash options.. Have you heard it? I know they carry a lot of engines....

They have stolen from many people in the US but since you are there, I am sure you could pick up the engine yourself. :)[/quote]

hmmphh...nope if u dont mind can u try giving me the address plss..or any contact where is this place located or contect persons number...thanks..very very much

·
Registered
599 Posts
V8KO said:
. We thought perhaps that the s2000 pistons might fit into the k24 block...any thoughts?
The pistons will fit, but the super long stroke of the K24 combined with the high pop-up dome on the S2000 piston would most likely yeild an excessively high compression ratio.

brian g

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brian g said:
The pistons will fit, but the super long stroke of the K24 combined with the high pop-up dome on the S2000 piston would most likely yeild an excessively high compression ratio.

brian g
Hmmm. Well we decided to go a different route. What do you think of 11.1's in there?

Thanks.

·
Registered
15,818 Posts

d3viL666 said:

They have stolen from many people in the US but since you are there, I am sure you could pick up the engine yourself. :)
hmmphh...nope if u dont mind can u try giving me the address plss..or any contact where is this place located or contect persons number...thanks..very very much[/quote]

www.FlashOptions.com

Tel : 011-60-12-3896600
Fax : 011-603-42525225

E-mail :-
[email protected]

BE CAREFULL THOUGH!! THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM US BUYERS!! DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY IN ADVANCE!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts