Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys , it have been a while since i have posted any thing on this forum, I need to know if any one has been able to fit the S2000 oil pump, Rsx s aluminum sump and a sump baffle to the K24a2 tsx motor?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys , it have been a while since i have posted any thing on this forum, I need to know if any one has been able to fit the S2000 oil pump, Rsx s aluminum sump and a sump baffle to the K24a2 tsx motor?
I asked the question to avoid posting pics and info that might already be out there, it is not a difficult undertaking that took just a few hrs with minimal basic tools. If there is any interest in this setup out there, you can let me know and I will post the pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I asked the question to avoid posting pics and info that might already be out there, it is not a difficult undertaking that took just a few hrs with minimal basic tools. If there is any interest in this setup out there, you can let me know and I will post the pics.
Yes please.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is my redesign sump baffle to fit the S 2000 oil pump

There is a 1/8 to 3/16 gap between the oil pump and the sump side wall

The sump will bolt right up, there will be a 3mm gap between the pump pickup and the sump floor

I will post additional pics if requested, but it is that simple and works great especially in those long left hand corners where oil would normally creep up the timing chain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts