1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
us on FACEBOOK

P2R S2000 clutch master cylinder spacer

-P765

This spacer allows you to put a S2000 Clutch Master Cylinder in a 92-00 Honda Civic or 94-01 Integra and some others. No need to modify the clutch master cylinder, just bolt it on and done! Made in the USA

$29.95 shipped for the spacer

-- or --
$122.95 shipped for a P2R spacer and new OEM S2K cmc

Paypal is [email protected]
please add your order and screen name in the commet box thanks

-oem cmc gaskets available in addition **

·
Registered
546 Posts
Been falling behind on info but why is the spacer needed and these should be good for the ep3 guys. And some info on why the s2000 cmc is better than others

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Been falling behind on info but why is the spacer needed and these should be good for the ep3 guys. And some info on why the s2000 cmc is better than others
This is needed for the S2000 cmc rod is longer and this spaces it on the pedal where it needs to be. The s2k cmc has the resovoir installed on it as one piece for a cleaner look in a ek/dc etc... And others of course. The ep3,em2, rsx can't fit a s2k cmc, the resovoir won't fit in the space. Need to stick to the oem style where the resovoir is more accessible. For the Ep3 is reccomend the Em2 cmc. Doesn't have that extra 3bolt flange that leaks. If you use that the fitting is larger ,keep in mind.

·
Registered
85 Posts
This is needed for the S2000 cmc rod is longer and this spaces it on the pedal where it needs to be. The s2k cmc has the resovoir installed on it as one piece for a cleaner look in a ek/dc etc... And others of course. The ep3,em2, rsx can't fit a s2k cmc, the resovoir won't fit in the space. Need to stick to the oem style where the resovoir is more accessible. For the Ep3 is reccomend the Em2 cmc. Doesn't have that extra 3bolt flange that leaks. If you use that the fitting is larger ,keep in mind.
how long do these take to ship???, mine just took a crap:(

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
on my S2000, but in gonna order the spacer too, i have a k swap eg that im building and i will be using the s2k cmc aswell.
ok cool, I can ship right after payment today , payment info for both is in post#1. any questions lmk

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Anyone use this yet? Always liked the look of the S2K cmc :devil:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.