Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what i have for sale is a ap1 cluster with 3x,xxx miles. it comes with all 4 connector on the back, and the vss converter to make the speed work. i hate see this go, but i need the money for a wet nitrous kit. i bought this kit a couple of years ago, and it was in my ep3. now that the car has been sold i have no more need for it.

-s2000 cluster
-4 connector or pig tails whatever its called
-vss converter box
-template for ep3

the price i bought it for was 450 shipped, but i'm only looking for 400 shipped in the lower 48 states. i have never shipped anything out of the country so don't ask. Please no lowballers!

i take paypal but you have to add the 3% they charge you.

on to the pictures

in the parking lot

i don't think you can find a complete kit for this price shipped, but if you do and show me then i'll matched the price or lower it to sell asap.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i think this is a very fair trade, but i really need some pictures please. i'll pay shipping on the cluster and you can pay shipping on your parts. so that way it will be fair. so if i can get some pics we can just get it sent out on monday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
well i think this is a very fair trade, but i really need some pictures please. i'll pay shipping on the cluster and you can pay shipping on your parts. so that way it will be fair. so if i can get some pics we can just get it sent out on monday.
That kit is not complete,right?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
u wanna part out the vss converter box:up:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
'well i bought a zex kit now i need money for tuning. i will take $200 plus 3% paypal and shipping on your part. pm me for my paypal

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
'well i bought a zex kit now i need money for tuning. i will take $200 plus 3% paypal and shipping on your part. pm me for my paypal
200.. for the cluster with the vss r just the vss!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
that box heals the coolant temp, gas, and something else i can't remember right now. Plus that box it nearly impossible to find. when i bought a couple of years ago i the guy i bought it from he had to wait 7 months to get it

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i'll sell the cluster for 200. if you want just the cluster and i'll part the vss converter box to someone else
nah i need the vss box lmk:up:

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
i need that vss box too

1 - 20 of 21 Posts