Premium Member
26,613 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
10.97 @137 on BFG drag Radials. Very nice. :up:

What are the 60 foot number's?
Only a 2.0 ,as you can see the car rolled off the line ...I think its got more in it :) I have to finsh up some things that was not ready for that race and get back out there...

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
LOL........Its not EZ being me.......
Ahhhh... The Pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Only a 2.0 ,as you can see the car rolled off the line ...I think its got more in it :) I have to finsh up some things that was not ready for that race and get back out there...
See you tomorrow man!! :up:

·
Registered
254 Posts
It was a 1.9 :p

Its deff got more in it.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Ahhhh... The Pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

See you tomorrow man!! :up:

Wont be able to make it .....we did not finish ed's car today and I got other work so....................................DEC.6:up:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yeah it was a 1.9 ....was that you in the other lane?
Nah, it was my buddy Jio. I have a similar set-up to yours i'll be running in the class. Hopefully by december also.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Nah, it was my buddy Jio. I have a similar set-up to yours i'll be running in the class. Hopefully by december also.
cool ....I think that class is going to be fun. Hope to see you out there. I am trying out some drivers for the car so we will see how it goes but we will be out there in dec. if everything is still together.

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
Wont be able to make it .....we did not finish ed's car today and I got other work so....................................DEC.6:up:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Okay man......... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
well I took the car out for its 3rd pass down the track.......the car wanted to suck into the wall in every gear as it just spins... well this is it.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Yeah I am going to try that for sure ,but I need somethimg on the fly.

And I take it you have one in stock???
Nah actually I do not, can order if needed. I sell Quaife, Wavetrac and MFactory... Fortunately no returns or issues yet but I have heard of people blowing quaife LSDs on boost.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts