Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I remember you buying the bar. I was extending the offer if you needed anything else. Great looking white EG. :up:
Thanks !!I will keep it in mind....Thanks again.

Very nice work:up::up: Can't wait to see what this thing puts down!
Thanks! ......I made mid 700whp with this motor in my old car...but not sure how far I will push this car.....It's more for the street than a race car.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Looking sick Roger, love the color combo :up:
Cool....I was not sure if it would work but I seems OK. the car came with the eng. bay painted. I was lazy and did not want to repaint the bay and did not want to paint the car that color. I did not know what color I wanted so I just went with the played out type r white.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well its been a min but we are almost there. We are trying to get ready for the race on the 4th and would like to thank [email protected] and Hybrid-racing for the last min parts!!And a big THANKS to [email protected] for dealing with all my crap! Here are some pics ..not the cleanest install but we are just useing if for racing.

yeah the 5.9's:)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I expected to see some updates here after the race ;) The car did VERY well!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I expected to see some updates here after the race ;) The car did VERY well!
Thanks but I dont have the dyno or time slips so I dont want to get on here with no real info. We were real happy with the first day out with the car it made 670 whp spining off the dyno @ 24 psi and ran a [email protected]

·
Premium Member
15,759 Posts
:up: This thing is a monster.. Never expected that from the engine bay when it was just chillin outside

21 - 40 of 63 Posts