Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one reason why my 1st gen is not ready! I have this power plant from my old car and wanted to use it. We came across this hatch and I could not pass it up. The motor is a built 89mm k20 with a pt67. This car is almost together so I need to get back on the 1st gen to get it ready but I need to get back to the track ASAP.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking nice Roger. You always got something up your sleeve
yeah......I dont know why I sell my cars , I keep them for about 5 years and I am on to the same old civic....The wife loves it! I Hope these are my last two civics I am going to build ,I want to try my hands at some other things but you never know:silly:

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Looks good Roger:up: Let me know when it's gonna hit the track... :dance:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I got to do some work to the car today. We made new piping for the car and we fab'ed the oil pan for the s2000 pump....I sold my old one with the catch can kit. I will get pics of the pan. OS you may have seen a set up like this......but this one does not look as good as yours:mad::silly:

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Hahaha yeah these pics bring back memories... Looks good man.. Looks good.... :up: When do you estimate it being done?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sick good luck roger :up:
Thanks ......I need it!
hell yeah nice fab work
Thanks.

Hahaha yeah these pics bring back memories... Looks good man.. Looks good.... :up: When do you estimate it being done?

I would like to have the car at the next two moroso races , I am still waiting on hubs....I cant go to the track without my good set of axles. The car should be ready sometime in Aug. we will tune with or with out the hubs (running base axles )and as soon as I get them we will be at the track! The hubs should be here next week:rolleyes: if all goes as planed but you never know with this kind of thing. You been back to the track?? I will lyk when I take it out there.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
finished up the fuel lines. Now I have to finish the wiring and pull the AC from under the dash.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts