Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Lovin the header... and those crazy solid mounts...

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
ok is it me or are they doin 2 swaps. on the first picture, the car is a right hand drive car. on the fifth picture down, its now a left hand drive. by looking at the engine, u can tell they havent flipped the picture around. so can anyone clear this up.
:?:

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
import_trung said:
ok is it me or are they doin 2 swaps. on the first picture, the car is a right hand drive car. on the fifth picture down, its now a left hand drive. by looking at the engine, u can tell they havent flipped the picture around. so can anyone clear this up.
:?:
Ok, you have a good eye...

The first pic if from a prototype... The rest are from the same car.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Close,

the first is the demo car for one of my dealers (Maidstone Sports Cars, UK)
the second is the demo car for another dealer (Van Sten, NL)

and for those of you that are really observant, what is this one?

·
Registered
420 Posts
import_trung said:
this swap is getting out of hand, first it was into all other hondas, then elises, now 304r and ariel atom have teamed up with honda to do a race series with tthe k20. wtf!!!!!!!! i want my mummy.
In that case, you may not want to see this then......

·
Registered
420 Posts
import_trung said:
aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

now that is just taking the p1ss.
scuffers, u are a sick man. got any specs on that one?
It's an EU spec K20A with 5Lb Jackson kit, etc etc, early days, but this is where it is after basic install and mapping:

There is clearly work to do, but even in this basic form, it's deceptively fast

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow I can't wait to do this swap! I'm planning on importing my S1 Elise within 18 months and swapping a JDM K20a in. The Elise is such an amazing platform. The k20a elises have a wet weight of about 750kg! thats just over 1650 lbs! With a stock engine, these things will do 0-60 in 3.7 seconds and 0-100 in 8.9 seconds!! That car made 230rwhp with just a ECU remap!!

This is pretty sick too... (Lotus only)

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.