Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

241 - 244 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

I cant seem to start a thread for this question and i hope anyone can re-direct me. I own a civic FB hybrid, of course after the fifth year of warranty period the problems started trickling in. First was the AC which cost me about USD 3000 to repair. Then the IMA system which would cost me about USD5000 to repair. So i decided to just do a k20a swap.

However, id like to ask if anyone has ever done an FB Kswap before? I have been searching all over the internet and none has done it back in my country (Malaysia - South East Asia).

i have checked with Hasport and they do not have the mount for FB.
How bout the dashboard wiring issues? I can fit the FD2R dashboard (to avoid wiring issues with original dashboard) but of course i have to customize the sides to cover up the gap. Would love to know if you guys have ever come across anyone that has done an FB k-swap before.

Thank you in advanced.

Regards,
Zar

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
Hey guys,

I cant seem to start a thread for this question and i hope anyone can re-direct me.

Regards,
Zar
I can redirect you to NOT THIS THREAD. I'm trying to liquidate a car, not host discussions about Civics.

Your inability to start a thread may have something to do with your post count, but don't quote me on that. Please find another outlet for this topic.

241 - 244 of 244 Posts