Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is looking to buy a rsx type s and i was wondering on which year is the best to get.... thanks!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the 02-04's for commuting. It has a 4.4 final drive so you can get pretty good gas mileage. And the fact that its easier to use kpro.
I was going for the 02-04's. When i looked them up i saw alot more aftermarket parts for them as well, but my friend wants it to keep the stock look besides like type r bumpers and side skirts and the spoiler. He also plans to boost the car and if he is gonna boost it he is gonna want to go kpro so the 02-04's seem to be the way to go thanks!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
nah man the best way to go is with the 05-06 body style..it looks better and its faster stock..its got better springs and other things too.loook it up on wikepedia.org

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol so basically what everyone is saying is that it doesn't matter which year you get its what you want out of the car

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
They both have good and bad's about them. It all depends on what he intends to do with it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i like both of them. but if he want a clean look 05-06 way to go. like everyone say, it easy with k pro too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts