Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: is this the right manual?

yeah i also need a k24a1 manual , doing a frank. but i think im just going to buy one.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts

Anyone got the K24a1 manual?
You don't need the K24A1 manual...It's close enough to the RSX to not matter. And Since you're doing a Frank most likely using a K20A2 RSX-S head you'll be able to use those torque specs for the engine.

-Froth

·
Registered
1,429 Posts

You don't need the K24A1 manual...It's close enough to the RSX to not matter. And Since you're doing a Frank most likely using a K20A2 RSX-S head you'll be able to use those torque specs for the engine.

-Froth
so you're saying that the tq specs on a k24a1 are the same as those on a k20a2?

·
Registered
89 Posts

-Froth
But what about which bearings to use??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: is this the right manual? (RSX &TSX Service Manual)

Can someone please find the k20z3 manual... that would save my life right about now...

·
Registered
261 Posts

-Froth
I need a K24A1 manual too, what if others aren't doing a frank and just a fullly built K24A1?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts