Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RSX-S Exedy Lightweight Flywheel for sale. Brand new in the box. 200$. Part is in hawaii(i'll pay for shipping). Thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
RSX-S Exedy Lightweight Flywheel for sale. Brand new in the box. 200$. Part is in hawaii(i'll pay for shipping). Thanks
pictures and i might be interested

·
Registered
375 Posts
LOL! Some companies do go have factories in other countries because of labor costs.....maybe...:confused:

You got pics of the actual product?
if you click on links on second post which is mine those are the links to the images he PM'ed me bro:cool:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Not trying to rip anyone off. I bought it from Passwordjdm.
oh noo lol dont get me wrong not saying you are ripping people of I just dident think Exedy would outsource there parts globalization really is doing its thing man! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool COol. I didn't think Taiwan would be making the flywheel either. Actually I chose Exedy because it was a trusted J-spec clutch/flywheel manufacturer. I have the stage II Exedy clutch with an ACT Prolite flywheel in my DC5. The Prolite was "lighter" and took some time getting used to(it's a go or no go type but kind of fun to play with). but any who. Hope somebody picks it up so they can tell me how the Exedy one feels. Thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
Cool COol. I didn't think Taiwan would be making the flywheel either. Actually I chose Exedy because it was a trusted J-spec clutch/flywheel manufacturer. I have the stage II Exedy clutch with an ACT Prolite flywheel in my DC5. The Prolite was "lighter" and took some time getting used to(it's a go or no go type but kind of fun to play with). but any who. Hope somebody picks it up so they can tell me how the Exedy one feels. Thanks
I have in my k20z3 bro with a stage one. And I plan on putting this on my k20z1 that is sitting in my garage pared with a stage two that I have. But the exedy is perfect dood 9 pounds perfect its light but its not too light I have noticed in the past the RPMS drop lower when you shift harder/faster with flywheels that are to light.

·
Registered
375 Posts
oh sweet. well its still for sale. so whenever... hahA
yeah Idk how I feel about the whole Taiwan thing I love my JDM goodness even thought this one is still JDM goodness cause its exedy specs and they always put the highest quality in them!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.