Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BDL Industries has been in the final development stages of the RSX Throttle Body. Here are a few shots of our 3-D Powder Prototype before we go into Billet Production. If anyone has any ideas or input I am listening.

I am also looking for 2 RSX's to do installation, testing and give me feedback on the performance of the part. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected]
I am looking for 1 RSX with complete motor build basically just needs bolt on throttle body.

I am looking for a stock RSX with little or no bolt ons.

For your help you will rreceive the product and shipping free of charge as weel as a BDL Industries Fuel Rail.

Pardon some of the cracks and glue marks my CAD guy picked up the part and it slipped and hit the corner of the SLR machine and well it kinda cracked...I mean come on its just powder.

You can check out our site at www.BDLind.com
For your viewing pleasure:
Available in 68mm 70mm & 74mm Bore sizes

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
So i take it your TB is not going to come with any sensors? when is teh release date scheduled for?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
curious about the same question that jon v has as well. also was wondering but where would i go about getting the pullet kit (p/s) for my k24a2 motor? as i have been looking for it for quite some time. and what is the cost on it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the delay in post returns:

The TB currently does not have the CC option, however it is something we are looking into.

The TB does not come with sensors but does retain all stock sensors.

As for the pulley kits Depending on your location I can recommend you to a local dealer. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
thanx for the info bdl.... was looking for quite some time where to get the kit.

·
Premium Member
8,357 Posts
If i saw dynos of these TB's i would want to see these comparisons...
stock block with cams with every tb you guys make compared to stock.
built block with cams with every tb you guys make compared to stock.

This way we can see what hp numbers they will make and which one a consumer should choose.
-Jalal

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, I know it has been awhile since I have written on the board but production has been quite a headache. We are releasing vacuum spacers, a fuel filter, FPR and pump and a couple other goodies so our machines have been a little tied up. Here is the first off the machine TB. There are some minor clean ups we need to do but you get the picture.
We have up'd our Testing to 6 TB's due to the incredible amount of responses. I hope I had a chance to answer everyones emails, if not I am terribly sorry. So far the 2 of the 6 candidates are:

1. Chris of ClubRSX.com
2. Ryan of Eibach Springs
3. TBA
4. TBA
5. TBA
6. TBA

Again I want to thank all of you for your interest and helping us out with our new products.

Scott Miller

Here are a couple pics of the TB:

·
Premium Member
8,357 Posts
They look very very nice. I like them alot.
-Jalal

·
Registered
250 Posts
Scott,

The guys at Holeshot have 5-6 different K's they could install and test on. Talk to Milton or Harvey. Hit me up if you need their info.

Sorry I didn`t get to say bye in Hotlanta. We were drunk and you guys were getting your groove on :dance:

Ryan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know we are really working hard on a final piece for that car. WE are still unsure if we want to go billet or have a casted piece. Either way it is in development and we hope to produce it soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.