Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
the answer to anything is yes........

But it would be a extreme pain in the ass, door panels would be goofy, wiring would be all custom. I am making a interior harness right now for a EG with a Teg Dash since i did away with a lot of things. But yes it can be done i have no doubts in my mind it can be done. mounting the dash wouldn't be that hard, just make your own dash mounts. i'll look into it a bit for ya

·
Registered
24 Posts
what about if he asked "is a rsx dash in an ek impossible"

hehehe

·
Registered
99 Posts
I will try to run a RSX-S cluster in a ek - as soon as I source a EK engine harness & firewall harness

other things you will need are:
RSX-S interior harness
RSX-S under-the-dash fusebox (w/multiplexor)

the RSX-S cluster is unique in that it receives multiple data signals through a single communication line :? which is why you need the multiplexor which processes/interprets (for lack of better word) info from the ECU & then sends it to the gauge cluster

Hybrid-Racing will attempt to convert a RSX-S interior harness to plug into the EK dash - as soon as I get them the parts/harnesses. This should allow for keeping the rsx-s engine harness almost unmodified (need to lengthen the battery lines) & allow for use of all the stock RSX-S OEM relays (many of which are located in the RSX-S interior harness) I believe

I will post more as I find/figure it out - Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts