Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i did a rsx cluster swap on my 01 dx coupe (everything works great) that has no ABS and the rsx has. now the ABS light stays on. is there a way to get rid of it? i took the cluster apart to see if theres a bulb or something but it looked like it was a part of that green board and i didnt want to mess with it. also does anyone have a pinout on the 01-02 models there is a blue/black wire that is not on the 03-05 models wiring diagram? idk what that wire is..lmk thanks..

·
Registered
63 Posts
so i did a rsx cluster swap on my 01 dx coupe (everything works great) that has no ABS and the rsx has. now the ABS light stays on. is there a way to get rid of it? i took the cluster apart to see if theres a bulb or something but it looked like it was a part of that green board and i didnt want to mess with it. also does anyone have a pinout on the 01-02 models there is a blue/black wire that is not on the 03-05 models wiring diagram? idk what that wire is..lmk thanks..
Post some pics I wanna do it to my em2. Does the cluster fit inside the plastic?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts