Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

201 - 220 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Some pics from a Gymkhana and Autocross event I participated in during the last month.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Some pics from the last Autocross event I attended. It's a karting circuit so very tight and technical but a hell of a blast

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Something different: K24A2-powered Supra endurance car.

Video from Barber Motorsports Park Champcar race, December 2020. Finished 2nd overall, 1st in B class.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Road Atlanta Champcar race last weekend: Fast Time of the Event (starts around 20:50 in the video) and fastest lap ever for my car at this track by over 2 seconds. The K24 is amazing.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
7,727 Posts
Road Atlanta Champcar race last weekend: Fast Time of the Event (starts around 20:50 in the video) and fastest lap ever for my car at this track by over 2 seconds. The K24 is amazing.
Congratulations to your fastest lap time on that track. Who was the blue coupe? What engine does it have? Must be a K-series 😉

·
Registered
54 Posts
The car in the Gulf livery (Blue/orange) is a Porsche 944 with Porsche engine. They won the race.

·
Registered
97 civic HX K24a
1,307 Posts

You were passing guys like nothin out there ! The car sounds great. That shifter looks like she’s got some reach on her though 😅

·
Registered
54 Posts
I installed a short shifter for the test day on Friday before the race. None of my drivers like the feel, so I installed the old shifter. It's a good thing we all have long arms. 😁

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
7,727 Posts
...Got back up on the horse this past October with a built k20, felt good but rusty as shit!
Wow, I love the EG chassis, even if it is heavier as the ED chassis. Looks very racy 🆙. What was the setup of the K20 engine? Where does it rust?

201 - 220 of 225 Posts