-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Making a left turn and a rent a cop in my neighborhood tried to pass me and slams into my driver side, my head hits the side window and I went to the ER.

A bit of the roof is buckled the car is totaled :(

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
wow... just wow. tried to pass u when ur making a left? that sucks. very sad to see this. hope they pay for everything. come back better then ever. :up:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Man, that sucks. Hope you are ok. Why would someone try to pass somebody and they are making a left turn? What are you putting the swap in now?

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Sorry to see what happened glad.. Glad you are ok though... Car looked very nice.... :(

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NEWS:

TOTALED!!!!!

$6640 CHECK
- $700 BUYBACK
- $500 DEDUCTIBLE

= $5440 + MY SI

00 White Civic Hatchback in works :)

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
NEWS:

TOTALED!!!!!

$6640 CHECK
- $700 BUYBACK
- $500 DEDUCTIBLE

= $5440 + MY SI

00 White Civic Hatchback in works :)
Not bad at all.... You got your swap, plenty of 99-00 si parts for sale, and a check for $5,440...... :up::up::up::up:

If you think about it all you really lost on the car that you could of sold was a door & mirror, fender and a side skirt..

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not bad at all.... You got your swap, plenty of 99-00 si parts for sale, and a check for $5,440...... :up::up::up::up:

If you think about it all you really lost on the car that you could of sold was a door & mirror, fender and a side skirt..

yeah :)

I got a 96 civic dx hatch 2 with a ls/vtec that needs a new front end, I can get a fender for $35 bucks or so.

:)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
damn it sucks but now you coming lighter which equals faster.
good luck.

·
Registered
191 Posts
sorry for your loss,get a hatch and swap all the EM parts..good luck.:up:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts