Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I haven't seen this car since you took those pics in Chinatown and it blew up on the dyno. Love it...

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Damn Frank, about time, it took you long enough to get to this site... I posted pics of your car here before you coming a member thou, I seen your car from the begining, my boy rolls with ya cats with the Black TSX from Jersey... He showed me pics of this beast and I was :wow:

Beautiful car man...

We hope to see a lot more of it here... :up:

Become a supporter, you don´t know what ya missin, lol...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Im loving it, it looks real nice. So hows the turning radius on the car? I owned one when i lived in japan and really didnt like the way it turned. The car looks super clean and hope to see more like this. :up:

·
Registered
93 Posts
ah that is clean...that reminds me of my red 4dr. i had a k20a2 swap from a rsx-s but the rest of the car was stock...i used to kill almost everything on the road

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
looks good:up: lets see some more engine bay shots

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dammmn!! your 4dr is sick!!! what color is it

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn Frank, about time, it took you long enough to get to this site... I posted pics of your car here before you coming a member thou, I seen your car from the begining, my boy rolls with ya cats with the Black TSX from Jersey... He showed me pics of this beast and I was :wow:

Beautiful car man...

We hope to see a lot more of it here... :up:

Become a supporter, you don´t know what ya missin, lol...
deff will holidays been kicking my ass but ill deff start supporting

Im loving it, it looks real nice. So hows the turning radius on the car? I owned one when i lived in japan and really didnt like the way it turned. The car looks super clean and hope to see more like this. :up:
turnong radius is great. feels the same as the lhd.

lol, airhorns??? anyways, nice car man
nooo. train hornss.BIGGG DIFFERENCEE..lol

thanksss

ah that is clean...that reminds me of my red 4dr. i had a k20a2 swap from a rsx-s but the rest of the car was stock...i used to kill almost everything on the road
i live it every 1 sleeps on the 4dr and DEFFF slepp on the rhd 4dr. 4drs are nooo joke.

looks good:up: lets see some more engine bay shots
ill get some up soon
thanks
Dammmn!! your 4dr is sick!!! what color is it
thanks man

its Electron pearl blue(00' si)

some pics from the other day with another k
(=

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Nice to have ya around Frank... Pics are great man... :up: :up: