Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will also include the injectors and shit..

I am looking at $3100 honda data kpro. This kit is a direct bolt on if you have hasport mounts what I had..worked great.

if u have seen the car check out the turbo kit it was on my k20a turbo kit was bought brand new from wire speed it was used for less then 5000 miles.

I got tbone car flipped.. so its for sale..
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2780
for the video and setup video go here..
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=19691#post19691

honda data has been sold $800 :up:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dre2004 said:
you wouldn't sale the kpro by itself would you? i'll throw you 8 bills on that hit me up on PM. l

875 MONEY ORDER. :up:

PAYPAL 900 SHIPPED :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
345 Posts
man i got a type s ecu right now i can get the kpro myself for that much. 8 bills is as much as i can do. you don't have to jump on it. just something to think about. give me PM when you decide. i halla
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dre2004 said:
man i got a type s ecu right now i can get the kpro myself for that much. 8 bills is as much as i can do. you don't have to jump on it. just something to think about. give me PM when you decide. i halla

WILL keep u in mind :) :up:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Think I Still Have Proof Purchase :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
850 obo shipped :p

have proof of purchase :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
what did you sell budy, all the turbo kits?? with hondata k-pro?? piping,turbo,fuel pump,injectors,intercooler? thanks in advance broo, because i am a serious inquiers
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
B18c5turbo said:
what did you sell budy, all the turbo kits?? with hondata k-pro?? piping,turbo,fuel pump,injectors,intercooler? thanks in advance broo, because i am a serious inquiers

I DIDNT SELL ANYTHIN YETS. I COULDNT TAKE OUT FUEL PUMP CAUSE GAS TANK IS CRUSHED IN ACCIDENT. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
bossman032 said:
I DIDNT SELL ANYTHIN YETS. I COULDNT TAKE OUT FUEL PUMP CAUSE GAS TANK IS CRUSHED IN ACCIDENT. :(
Lol i dont care about the fuel pump i have it a 255 lph, Tell me exactly what you would like to sell, i gonna buy it right away
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top