Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

421 - 427 of 427 Posts

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,376 Posts
I have the motor wrapped up, just took the cover off to take the picture
🆙

I got racks on the other side of the garage. I really just have too much shit. Been selling lots of stuff lately but I really just want to build a new garage just for my stuff and get a car lift. Maybe in the spring
I believe it doesn't matter how much space one have available, one will be always fill it up until it is full. We live here in a high price town, the 30 h/week job just feeds the rent of our flat. We went lately through it to collect all things which aren't used since 6 month to sell it or get rid of it. Free space is an all time challenge here too. But at least you have a garage, here parking place rent with a roof on it is about 90-120 USD/month. Buying a house is not thinkable. The flat we were before was for sale, so we had to move out, 70 m² flat plus 10 m² garden was around 400,000 USD. Just a flat, not a house. Prices still rising or keeping the pre-Corona-level :(. It's like a still fed bubble here at the home of Porsche, Bosch and Mercedes.

Your new garage will be also in timber frame style?

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #422
Yes it will be wood. The garage I currently have is 24ftx24ft I got blue prints made all ready to add another 24ft wide by 36ft long garage. With the upstairs being a giant room for storage and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #423

Your new garage will be also in timber frame style?

Will have two steel I beams running the 24foot span and they will be spaced 12 foot on center. I already have a nice industrial electric powered chain hoist. I will have it ride on one of the I beams and will have the car lift some where under that lift. I’m excited about it. Just need to save a tad more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

421 - 427 of 427 Posts