Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

401 - 413 of 413 Posts

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #401
Damn that looks good. Are those the s1 built rear trailing arms ? Green tea metallic on a Jdm front integra would look super
Thanks and yes they are s1 cast trailing arms, pci camber arms, hcp lca, insane shaft rear axels, and koni yellow struts with ground control coil overs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
Got some wheels and decent tires for 230. Scooped these up just to have something for the car to roll on. I certainly won’t be putting mf10’s on to get body work and stuff done. So this is what I got.

This also arrived. It’s a new rear shaft made with 1310 u joints

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
Well got the front basically done. Didn’t put the axels or steering rack yet. Most likely won’t because I have to take it all back apart to get it painted. Figured I’d get it to paint with just the suspension on. And I’ll take it off once I get it there so they can paint her up and I’ll put it back on when they are done.

I think the size of the tires is a tad still too small. I got 230 invested in these 16” crv steelies, and used set of tires mounted and balanced. I went with 205/55r16. I think I will go with 215 or 225/60r16 r888r tires. I want meaty tires for sure. I think a set of 15x8 te37 are in my future for some slicks.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,266 Posts
Well got the front basically done...
Good progress there.

I think the size of the tires is a tad still too small. I got 230 invested in these 16” crv steelies, and used set of tires mounted and balanced. I went with 205/55r16. I think I will go with 215 or 225/60r16 r888r tires. I want meaty tires for sure. I think a set of 15x8 te37 are in my future for some slicks.
Some of the drag race Quattros with smaller Turbo size (around 800 hp) run on 15x6 rims from Fuchs (forged alu, 5.4 kg/rim) with 205/50R15 slicks. Not too bad for an permanent and fully locked 4WD. What do have as application?

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #410
So I had to see how they looked!

I then figured I would fit the viscous and rear drive shaft that has all 1310 spicer u joints and yokes

I soon realized I should probably put the shifter in so I know how high I can stuff the viscous and drive shaft

Had to drill all 4 holes as my car was and automatic so the two holes that normally lined up, don’t. So the rear two bolts I installed stainless steel rivet nuts and m8 stainless Allen socket bolts. And in the front I just had to drill two holes and use the same two ss Allen head m8 bolts. But they thread into the shifter so no rivet nuts needed.

·
Registered
292 Posts
So I had to see how they looked!

I then figured I would fit the viscous and rear drive shaft that has all 1310 spicer u joints and yokes

I soon realized I should probably put the shifter in so I know how high I can stuff the viscous and drive shaft

Had to drill all 4 holes as my car was and automatic so the two holes that normally lined up, don’t. So the rear two bolts I installed stainless steel rivet nuts and m8 stainless Allen socket bolts. And in the front I just had to drill two holes and use the same two ss Allen head m8 bolts. But they thread into the shifter so no rivet nuts needed.

Everything is looking great. Driveshaft tucks nicely up in there👍

401 - 413 of 413 Posts