Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

321 - 331 of 331 Posts

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
its been 364 days since last communication.
They will be coming this spring. 2 kids and a new job happend since I started this project. Things are settling down a bit, when the warm weather gets here I'll get started.

Plus my garage is a mess and I got a 2001 ford range edge I was givin for free with a bad clutch so I'm in the middle of getting a new clutch in that. Garage is a complete disaster

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #324 (Edited)
So I haven’t touched this car since 2012 and I’m back at it now that my kids are getting older and I have found more time and motivation. Currently just getting all my suspension rebuilt so it’s all shiny and new.

Had all suspension parts powder coated semi gloss black. Timken wheel bearings, oem ball joints and spoon bushings. Also got new oem hubs, and bolt boys complete dc2 bolt kit. Enjoy the pictures. I will try to keep updating this thread as I go but with winter right here I will be going slow during the winter. So hold tight guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #326

So I got the bay primed a few weeks ago but I’m in the north east and it’s cold so I had to heat the garage. Sadly I heat up the drivers side shock tower and cured the primer too fast. So I have decided to leave as it till spring and fix the couple spots. Once those spots are fixed and primed we will do sealer and color.

Also I scored a rs roof so I started the roof skin swap also. I’ll keep updating as I can test fit the motor and such this winter so there are no unexpected surprises after the bay is painted.

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #329

Guess what’s in the boxes. I won’t use what’s in the boxes till the car is on the road and I have enjoyed it. But the prices keep going up so I had to get what’s in the boxes before the prices go too high

·
Premium Member
10,291 Posts
Looks an awful lot like side skirts. Dc2 itr aren't getting any younger so it's no wonder that part prices are headed north. I completely understand letting the kiddos grow up. The bug got me again as well, well never left but hit again in full force, my pockets aren't any deeper than they were in 2009 than now, I just have a bit more knowledge

321 - 331 of 331 Posts