Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

301 - 320 of 408 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Take your time man, no rush. Hopefully some work comes up as the weather gets better, this time of year is kinda slow. When the time comes, you know I have some parts set aside for you :)

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
You put that part aside for me? Really? I figured you would have forgot about that. If you have to sell it by all means sell it. But if you don't mind holding it till I have some money then cool

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I dunno. Waiting to see what the new Supra is like. Honestly not interested in cars at all at the moment, got other things that are taking precedence and are of more interest. Better for the long term :)

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
If I could find another clean S14 in champagne gold I would get it, but other than that I am not into anything Nissan. Damn feds cracked down hard on the Skylines. Maybe in a few years I will finally get my midnight purple R34 and supra swap it :p

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Yeah, at the moment. Trying to get into a sim gig in Abu Dhabi. Shit in Saudi is open, but fuck that. Can't live in a dry country. Old man is in Vietnam for Tet. I was going to go, but there is too much work stuff going on. Besides, I would be liable to buy a house and call it quits, riding my moped into the sunset... y'all would never hear from me again :p

301 - 320 of 408 Posts