Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I received the hasport EG k20 kit. Basically I expected the mounts and the bolts and maybe a single page showing all the mounts in the same page positioned... Instead this is what I got that suprised me and I want to share it with you. :thumbup:

I paid $575+ shipping that came out to $587 shipped from full race.

The box

The contents (2 stickers, a guide, and a warranty card not shown)

The install guide goes all out...

Lists all the tools you will need for the swap, step for removing the engine and what tool each step needs....

It includes pictures of where these mounts should go and what to do....

Some examples

Thank you HASPORT for a complete KIT and to full-race.com for the fast service :thumbup: (They are across the street from Hasport :p)

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
neuguy101 said:
hey nikos i live in maryland about 2 hours away and wanted to know how much you would charge to do the complete swap motor all parts mounts etc and labor let me know ... [email protected]
Nikos doesnt do swaps for people, and I'm sure his labor is free, for himself.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Not sure if I want the Hybrid Racing mounts or Hasport. Hasport does look good. Did the kit come with a bracket for the radiator relocation?

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
acchybrid said:
Not sure if I want the Hybrid Racing mounts or Hasport. Hasport does look good. Did the kit come with a bracket for the radiator relocation?

Don't be dumb Hasports are better, and no radiator relocation.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Hybrid Racing motor mounts are designed with master cam 9 and fully cnc machined. The whole kit is made from aluminum and they come with a lifetime warranty. In addition we sell everything else that you need for the swap. Including a harness that you don’t have to send cores in with (using factory OEM plugs), but if you do send in your plugs we give you a credit on the harness.

if you have any questions give me a call at the shop 1-985-951-8588.

·
Banned
320 Posts
Hey you use Mastercam? Thats what I use for all my CNC stuff. Sometimes i design in solidworks but its easy to just draw stuff in mastercam. Is your machining in-house or outsourced?

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
We are actually awating the arival of a new HAAS vf1. But for now it is outsourced to a local toolbuilder/machinist/badass.

Yea, we use master cam v9 for all the mounts etc. Few other programs to test for fatigue and so forth.

What kind of stuff do you usually design?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts