Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm with all you guys on that one. The first thing I thought of was hitting a tree! Holy S**T! I thought for sure when they were warming up that it would have been on snow,,,, but no!!!!! :wow::wow::wow:

Must be some serious moonshine down in them parts!!! :D:silly:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we have a guy that brings one to the dragstrip here that runs mid 11's in the 1/4 mile
That seems slow really. My Busa will do 0-60's around 2.5ish. 1/4 in 9.89,, and I don't really drag enough to pull great times. That sled is moving better to do better than mere 11's. Just MHO. It's hard to tell what the variables are for the guy your referring too.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No need to insult. I am pretty good at gearing,, and understanding for that matter. Why don't you teach me!

·
Registered
309 Posts
not trying to insult a sled has centrifugal clutch transmission which consists of a high and low gear, your bike has 6 gears.... a sled reaches topspeed somewhere around the 1/8th mile

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you. I did not know that about the sleds. It is amazing what can be packed into these little things.
I have ridden a few sleds before in the snow, but always just got on them and WENT! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts