Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Re: K20a Intake?

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  NickZED 
#1 ·
Re: K20a Intake?

EGk20 said:
I am just wondering what intake will fit into a k20a swap into an eg and where i can get it?

#4 ·
i built a 3inch cai from 2 90 degree pipes that i got for like 50 bucks from jc whitney aluminzed steel, but they work well, then i just picked up some 3 inch couplings and use some backstrap to add stability to it doesnt move around and i was set..

only problem i have with it is the upper coolant hose rubbing on it, but ill get one of the bendable ones soon to take care of that

#5 ·
i like Shawn Hillier's intake set up - Custom CAI with prototyperacing velocity stack down in the front bumper in front of the wheel well

The piping was done by himself/Pit Crew Motorsports - I was thinking of asking him to make an exact duplicate of the piping to sell to me

#7 ·
adirondackR said:
i like Shawn Hillier's intake set up - Custom CAI with prototyperacing velocity stack down in the front bumper in front of the wheel well

The piping was done by himself/Pit Crew Motorsports - I was thinking of asking him to make an exact duplicate of the piping to sell to me

Seriously, I would be willing to get that too. Ask if there'd be a discount for a small group buy. :D

#11 ·
lol... www.prototyperacing.com they have various sizes & do NOT include piping or filter (certain K&N filters will work tho)[/quote]

When you say doesn't include piping, do you mean that section after where it looks wielded together?

#12 ·
TrueZen said:
lol... www.prototyperacing.com they have various sizes & do NOT include piping or filter (certain K&N filters will work tho)
When you say doesn't include piping, do you mean that section after where it looks wielded together?[/quote]

you don't know what a velocity stack is....JUST this piece is a velocity stack

here is a pic of the it attached to intake piping

here is a pic attached to intake piping & has a filter over the velocity stack

yes thats a bigass filter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.