Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day gents

I am looking for a set of original rdx 410cc injectors.

anyone have a used set for sale?
Or able to point me in the direction of a trusted eBay link.

if someone has a set, the catch is needs to be shipped to capetown South Africa

·
Registered
96 civic HX K24a
2,019 Posts
Good day gents

You are right to be wary of the eBay ones. Lots are advertised as “oem” but are just China copies. Can you not order a set through a local Honda dealer ?

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
welcome to k20a.org and thank you for registering.

you will need some Ktuned RDX adaptor electrical clips (plugs), oem injector clips, shrink wrap.

i am worried the headgasket i just bought on email will be a fake... is this even a possibility? i will look it over and share pics

·
Registered
96 civic HX K24a
2,019 Posts
welcome to k20a.org and thank you for registering.

you will need some Ktuned RDX adaptor electrical clips (plugs), oem injector clips, shrink wrap.

i am worried the headgasket i just bought on email will be a fake... is this even a possibility? i will look it over and share pics
Doubtful. They only copy the injectors because it’s easy. If the HG has a Honda tag it should be legit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would definitely stay away from eBay. The RDX is such a popular upgrade that there are so many knock off version of it that some distributors will buy and not know that they are FAKE. why not do 550cc from Deatschwerks ($320)? or other manufacturers?

·
Registered
96 civic HX K24a
2,019 Posts
I’m going to be using GM flex fuel 6.0 injectors with the Bosch ev4 pigtails for a cheap cc upgrade (flow tested to 660) pulled them out of an old street sweeper 😂my buddy had them on his supercharged k24 and it drove like stock.

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
i have been debating selling my RDX assemblies. they are all in the Honda box's with bubble wrap lol... even have back up injector o-rings. New Honda RDX clips. KTuned Adapter Kit. No rush to sell. if i cant get close to what i put into them squash that.

I want Bosch 550cc dual-pattern injectors are next on my list. with a different intake manifold and different head. i have a 06 08 k24a2 assembly i am dying to muscle up.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good day gents

Y don't u just order from Honda Cape Town, they would order in for you if jhb doesn't have I was lucky back then to get a set way back a place in Durban had... But get the part # and ask them if u need part. # just whatsapp me 0725780610

Sent from my JNY-LX1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 civic HX K24a
2,019 Posts
Y don't u just order from Honda Cape Town, they would order in for you if jhb doesn't have I was lucky back then to get a set way back a place in Durban had... But get the part # and ask them if u need part. # just whatsapp me 0725780610

Sent from my JNY-LX1 using Tapatalk
If there’s a local Honda dealership as stated ^ this would be the best option. Guaranteed OEM.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The engine I got from a the wreckers has some its a 2011 RDX with 70kmiles.
Not sure what they are worth?? I need bigger for my project. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i sure hope he finds them local. having to ship private would be expensive vs. ..........
I would definitely stay away from eBay. The RDX is such a popular upgrade that there are so many knock off version of it that some distributors will buy and not know that they are FAKE. why not do 550cc from Deatschwerks ($320)? or other manufacturers?
I bought a set of Bosch 550s but ran into some issues with them, and just decided stick to the tried and tested route.

I have a lead on a set and hopefully works out

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
i hope your lead on the RDX injectors works for you. i am installing my rdx injectors this week, i decided to go ahead and run them using 93 octane and VP 103 oxygenated unleaded race gas. i have decided to not run E85 at this moment, being something I will attempt later when I have the set up dialed in and running correctly.

at that point in the future with E85, i could run a specified fuel rail and injectors just for that fuel. Besides right now, my fuel lines are the following -6AN for supply and -4AN for the return. I am doing a simple NA K20a2 engine restored as best as possible minus taking the block apart to rebuild. the head is rebuilt though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts