Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Rdx Injectors + Toyota Scion Clips = Victory !!!

56K views 111 replies 63 participants last post by  project_krx 
#1 ·
hey folks....
i got my set of RDX injectors 440cc....yesterday and i figured i would post pics of them and the toyota scion TC clips that i found out myself work without mods!!! "YES TOYOTA CLIPS"... i will show pics of the install...but i wont doo it yet untill my friend can make time to tune my car over again.....
cant wait toooo seee what difference these make in my car!!!

Here is the part number for the TC injector connectors: 90980-11875. This is just the connectors, with no wiring, you have to repin it.

See less See more
#5 ·
geoscranny84 said:
hey folks....
i got my set of RDX injectors 440cc....yesterday and i figured i would post pics of them and the toyota scion TC clips that i found out myself work without mods!!! "YES TOYOTA CLIPS"... i will show pics of the install...but i wont doo it yet untill my friend can make time to tune my car over again.....
cant wait toooo seee what difference these make in my car!!!

Traitor!!! Haha no good find. How did you ever discover this?

#9 ·
PirateMcFred said:
i am not late... i am the one who posted it there also!!!

I was determined to fine clips for these injectors...soo i wouldnt have to modd my stock ones... Soo at the shop i work at...we always change injector clips.... soo i went into the box and found them...then i asked one of the co-workers where it was from...and he told me scion TC..."light blub" soo i went outside to check on the NEW UPCOMING SCION TC POJECT!!, then i made my friend get one from work soooo i could try it first..but i just knew it would work by looking on them + the pics of the injectors on the internet!!

#12 ·
geoscranny84 said:
i am not late... i am the one who posted it there also!!!

I was determined to fine clips for these injectors...soo i wouldnt have to modd my stock ones... Soo at the shop i work at...we always change injector clips.... soo i went into the box and found them...then i asked one of the co-workers where it was from...and he told me scion TC..."light blub" soo i went outside to check on the NEW UPCOMING SCION TC POJECT!!, then i made my friend get one from work soooo i could try it first..but i just knew it would work by looking on them + the pics of the injectors on the internet!!

Great Find, the advantages of working at a shop.

Marc P

#17 ·
BLK & BLUE TYPE-S said:
I think because the clips come pin-less. I'm not sure how one repins them but my guess is we might have to transfer the pins from our current injector clips. Can some one please elaborate on this.
yes sir.... as far as i know thats the way i will be doing it... i will be taken the the wire +pins out of the RSX TYPE S CLIP>>> then putting them in the SCION TC clips... then PNP...then wallla >>its time tooo tune....

ohh yea, and adjust it in the K-pro!!

#19 ·
Hey geo, do you have a "ballpark" price on those clips? I have the RDX injectors on the way and may want to invest in the clips when they arrive.

#21 ·
Alright, that's good. I'll stop by the local dealership and see if they'll offer them at nearly the same price.

#24 ·
George Knighton said:
OK. I have the RDX injectors, and the Scion clips have been ordered.

Could somebody who has done this please provide a little more information regarding the re-pin of the connectors?

I'd also like a recommendation of a different fuel pump to use to push all this gas. :)
Walbro 255 :up:

#25 ·
TrueZen said:
Walbro 255 :up:
thats what i am using as well. :up: I'm planning to install the injectors+clips this weekend (got my clips in yesterday :dance: ) , so if no one has posted up more in depth info on it, ill be sure to fill everyone in. :silly:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.