Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a set of r crew valve springs and can not find specs on them tried calling them and could not get any info.

·
Registered
330 Posts
valvetrain came in generic transparent yellow bags didnt look like supertech or kms style .... any more input would help tremendous ...

·
Registered
235 Posts
valvetrain came in generic transparent yellow bags didnt look like supertech or kms style .... any more input would help tremendous ...

Yeah, Im thinking they are in fact the Toser/ZSpeed valve springs/retainers and cams then. If thats the case, Blox sells the very same valvetrain and some of the same cams, so do a few others out there. You may be able to get info from them.

·
Registered
15,814 Posts
After looking at that PDF file...

page 6.... same picture as the one I posted a few weeks ago,

Also page 11...

did you guys see the knock off karcepts adapter?

A while back, I posted the rcrew RBC adapter...

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
After looking at that PDF file...

page 6.... same picture as the one I posted a few weeks ago,

Also page 11...

did you guys see the knock off karcepts adapter?

A while back, I posted the rcrew RBC adapter...

looks like pizza boxes to me! :cool:

·
Registered
330 Posts
come on nikos i know you have the power to find the specs out!!! im trying to do a direct comparison on a built k24 between rcrew cams and ips kme 8620

·
Registered
235 Posts
bump for some spring specs.
The point I made in my previous post was that most of those companies listed by gmsii are all selling the same springs, they are all buying them from the same company and each, selling them as their own. You can contact any one of the companies mentioned and get specs for those springs. You can go that route or go direct to the company making them, I posted the link to the manufacturer above.

·
Banned
4,358 Posts
The point I made in my previous post was that most of those companies listed by gmsii are all selling the same springs, they are all buying them from the same company and each, selling them as their own. You can contact any one of the companies mentioned and get specs for those springs. You can go that route or go direct to the company making them, I posted the link to the manufacturer above.
Im just going to go off a limb here and say...
If you are not the one selling it, its not your job to cock block on other companies that at least call the main manufacturer to open an acct. Why dont you make a name for yourself by promoting your stuff and not bashing others. Its tiring to read over and over.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how do you know this, have you seen all these companies buy them from the same company.
the link above did not give valve spring specs.

·
Registered
235 Posts
rcrew said theyd email me specs today i called them twice and what do u know they never got back to me>>>
They probably have to get them themselves. Ill tell you what, Ill make a call for you tonight and get some specifics on the springs.

What exact specs were you looking for?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
seat pressure at full closed and at .550 lift
Ill e-mail toser tonight for you. I tried calling them and they didnt know anything specifications related, just pricing. They asked for me to e-mail them. So Ill post up whatever they respond with for you.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I'm not trying to start any rumors, just stating what I see.

PS: signalpuke, I see you're stationed at fort hood, TX. Would you happen to know Capt. Vonte Brumfield that was stationed there about a year or so ago? He was there for a few years, but transfered to El Paso, TX.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts