Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reason for selling everything is that I am in the military and my unit is getting ready to ship out and I need to clean out my closet before I go because I dont want to put all of this stuff in storeage while im gone, and my car is getting the cage installed next month so I stripped out everything.

WORKING ON GETTING PICS OF THE TOM TOM AND RC INJECTORS WHEN I GET BACK TO MY ROOM

I have for sale a alpine vpower 4 channel amp 75 + shipping obo. Used for about a year to power my components
40 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
50 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
100 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms
2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
4-ohm stable in bridged mode
Tri-Way capable
Selectable high-pass/low-pass crossover
Subsonic filter at 15 Hz for channels 3 & 4
Tuned Bass EQ for channels 3 & 4
Preamp outputs
MOSFET power supply
STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
Gold-plated screw terminals

monster 1 farad cap Best offer
used for about a year for my 400watt alpine amp for my sub

tom tom go 720 175+ shipping OBO
for any of you in the market for a gps this is one of the top of the line units. It is about 6 months old. worked great for everything.
handsfree cabable with your bluetooth phone, text and dialing options.
up to the minute weather and traffic options. Great unit all around. Have all orginal pieces. car charger, computer charger, cd, box etc. Loved this unit and barely got a real chance to use it because I shot a rod and my car has sat idle for the last 3 months.

kona stuff downhill bike. BEST OFFER FOR either bike, or both
Dont really know a lot about this bike or the other one, they were given to me as a gift by one of my friends who shipped out a couple months ago and didnt have anywhere to store them and he wasnt about to throw them away.

Rc650cc injectors BEST OFFER
used for about 6 months before I blew my motor, but I am going to up to 1000cc injectors this time, so I would be interested in trades or selling. Great shape.

·
Registered
229 Posts
offering you 150$ for the injectors... come back to me in pm

·
Registered
161 Posts
where you located and are you willing to shipp the bikes ?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping to get 175 for the injectors if you guys are interested. They are lower mileage around 5k on them..

I will get picks up tonight

and I am located around riverside CA and I am willing to ship the bikes as long as shipping is paid for.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was hoping to get 175 for the injectors if you guys are interested. They are lower mileage around 5k on them..

I will get picks up tonight

and I am located around riverside CA and I am willing to ship the bikes as long as shipping is paid for.
im giving you 170$ shipped to east canada

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
pm'd

·
Registered
229 Posts
well tell me how much you want I need them now! come back to me in pm!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts