Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

821 - 828 of 828 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
The motor itself came with a RBB metal/allium manifold which I still have, I do know some k24a3 come with those plastic black type manifold as well
1st pic rsp
2nd RAA+RBB

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,611 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
This thread is the reason why I bought me an rsp I'M and modified the inlet to 70mm and shortened the stacks in half (60mm in 30mm)

My mods at the moment are:

AEM V2 modified to cold air intake

SSR Style header

200 CPI 70mm

Tegiwa 70mm catback

Kpro tuned by me

Stock K20a2 engine rebuilt 12.000kms ago by myself (pressure test with 15bar /220psi on each cylinder)

I am nervous like a lil child to put the Rsp on, but I want to measure my 100-200 time for the current setup (waiting for dragy box) to compare the results with the rsp and 70mm tb

Greetings from Stuttgart Germany

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,611 Posts
Kpro tuned by me
That's the cause we didn't met yet AiC :D.

Stock K20a2 engine rebuilt 12.000kms ago by myself (pressure test with 15bar /220psi on each cylinder)
Even I didn't see the engine yet, I know these numbers from THE German Honda forum.

I am nervous like a lil child to put the Rsp on, but I want to measure my 100-200 time for the current setup (waiting for dragy box) to compare the results with the rsp and 70mm tb
You will have to tune it again. Maybe we can do together a street tune :D

Also greetings from Stuttgart :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's the cause we didn't met yet AiC :D.

Even I didn't see the engine yet, I know these numbers from THE German Honda forum.

You will have to tune it again. Maybe we can do together a street tune :D

Also greetings from Stuttgart :)
Hey :) i didnt know that you are also from Stuttgart, cool :) sure we can meet and tune together

I have done some final tune on the RSP

hopefully i want to fit in on Saturday :)

Attachments

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,611 Posts
Griaß Di AiC,

Wie wärs am Samstag Vormittag? Kann Dir leider keine PN schreiben. Kannst Du mir Deine E-Mail per PN schicken?

Schinh Griaß Markus

·
Registered
3 Posts
Griaß Di AiC,

Wie wärs am Samstag Vormittag? Kann Dir leider keine PN schreiben. Kannst Du mir Deine E-Mail per PN schicken?

Schinh Griaß Markus

Haschtn PN von Mia :)

Samstag schauts bei Mir etwas schwierig aus da ich da erst die asb verbauen muss, kann also noch etwas brauchen

821 - 828 of 828 Posts