21 - 40 of 822 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
intake manifold 17100-RSP-G00
other half of the plenum 17101-RSP-G00
gasket for the "power plenum" 17102-RSP-G01
additional runners inside the plenum 17103-RSP-G00

Can you get your hands on a used one. Maybe you can convince someone to sell his for a RBC intake manifold.
Wy not. :)

I go searching.

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Back from Dead

So this RSP intake manifold is on the FN2 Type R corect?

I have located a used FN2 intake and will get it to dyno on a K24 vs RBC.I want to be sure this is the correct one.
yes 100% RSP = fn2 type r = 4 piece IM :up: do it!!! I can't wait to see results. some euro guys have tested on a 2.0 & made more midrange but less peak vs RRC

·
Registered
582 Posts
a buddy of mine lives in london and ive been talking to him for about two weeks now about getting me one. he is coming to the states at the end of april and is going to bring it as a carry on for me. The only thing that sucks is it has to be ordered from Japan and could take up to 8 weeks to get =(.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I can supply 1 NEW manifold with all sensors and throttle body. Price 700$ + shipping cost to USA from Europe.

I have brand new one removed from new engine to give room for ITBs!

regards,

Frenky

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've got one RSP intake in my bedroom since last October :p

waiting my car to get out from winter storage to put it on and post the results, I'll fit it on a K20A2 to replace my oem PRB.

I'm in Quebec, Canada

·
Registered
36 Posts
it's not even installed yet....

I've got other things to pay for now and I need the car running...

things didn't went as planned this summer... You'll have dyno comparison sometime in the future...

·
Registered
94 Posts
What is interresting with this intake is that you can change the length of trumpets and adjusted with the combination of motor that we have.

I don't know if this intake is better than the RRC...

21 - 40 of 822 Posts