Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for the best place to order the RBC. Would it be cheaper to order it as a complete package or just buy it from honda and me modify it? as soon as i get the manifold ill be able to run my DP :up:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Im looking for the best place to order the RBC. Would it be cheaper to order it as a complete package or just buy it from honda and me modify it? as soon as i get the manifold ill be able to run my DP :up:
I bought mine through an online honda dealership. I forget what site it was, I remember though it was $158 plus shipping (I think shipping was like $15). I had a spare P2R RBC adapter, spare P2R Intake manifold gasket and OEM throttle body gaskets laying around that we had bought to do another install but ended up not needing the gaskets. All in all, one of the cheapest mods I had done to the car ever, lol.

·
Registered
920 Posts
http://k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50307

273 for EVERYTHING

pm this guy.

got everything i needed for under 300. Everything as in hoses, p2r thermal gasket, cut, throttle body adapter, throttle body gasket and etc.

·
Registered
948 Posts
i got mine from hondaautomotiveparts.com a while back for 155, ordered everything seperate and came out to $225. werd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts