Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone running a k20a swap with a RBC intake manifold while running a full size radiator? i'm having clearance issues with the radiator and some advice would help alot. please try to include pictures so i could better understand what you are talking about. i also talked to Will from HR and he said that i would have to modify my ICV so that the radiator would clear but when i took the icv out, the radiator still had some clearance issues. Thanks in advance.

·
K24 USDM EG
26,856 Posts
actually, i'm using hasport
Must be the ekk1 the same ones im using. i think if you modify the brackets to lower the radiator you might be ok. the only problem is you dont want to lower it too much and it hang out the bottom. theres a guy on here in the civic gallery that has a black em1 with that modd. he has a jrsc though. but look for him on here and pm him. ill find the thread and post up the link of his car. thats the best i can do man. :up:

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
rbc will not fit in a ek with ekk1 mounts without modifying the radiator mounting location and moving it forward. ekk2 mounts make an rbc fit perfect, but that involves using different axles, rear subframe and whatever else.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow. i should have ordered a half size radiator rather than a full size then. i guess i have to return the radiator or find someone who wants to buy it. anyone want to buy it before i return it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts