Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
21,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.

so recently now that I have joined the autofair parts megacenter, we have been finding a slew of things that we thought we no longer in existance, let alone brand new in some warehouse here in the US.

we have recently found brand new crx lips, old cd players, mudflaps we thought we discontinued, etc... basically things ive been thinkin of that I want for the EF.

regardless, if there is somethin old and awkward that you might want for something offbeat or whatever, hit me or ryan bodyman up and we can try and find it for you.

we recently found brand new EF floormats, DA ventshades, and the new crx lip, which kaan (jmuracan) bought gladly, and it was dirt cheap BTW!

let us know guys. please keep this here too. Supporters helpin supporters. we dont wanna be bombarded with a buncha damn dreamers n shit. thanks boys :up:

-Col

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
there goes the rest of my money ;)

you guys have PM to look into some stuff please.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Col, could you get the rubber molding for windows and windshield?
for both ef civic and crx... and ferrari.... jk!

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
can you get any of the gathers stuff? mainly speaker covers, and how about 95+ del sol door, top, trunk, windshield surrounds and rear window rubber and that stupid ass trim at the bottom of the rear window?

·
Premium Member
19,963 Posts
mugen Si suspension if possible,just wanting a price for now.

·
Registered
21,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whoah, when did you start working there man?

do you live up there now?
yea bri, rich has been asking me to come here for months now. I finally caved and got up here. Its been great so far, just about 2 weeks, comin home at xmas for a lil and makin the full move:up:

kaan, and everyone else who hit me up for stuff, gimme a lil. right after I made this we got swamped and im still very much in training. ryan and the other guys should be able to look stuff up for you. im off the next 2 days as Deedee is comin up here so we can finalize and get an apartment.

thanks fellas

·
Premium Member
19,963 Posts
yea bri, rich has been asking me to come here for months now. I finally caved and got up here. Its been great so far, just about 2 weeks, comin home at xmas for a lil and makin the full move:up:

kaan, and everyone else who hit me up for stuff, gimme a lil. right after I made this we got swamped and im still very much in training. ryan and the other guys should be able to look stuff up for you. im off the next 2 days as Deedee is comin up here so we can finalize and get an apartment.

thanks fellas
:up: congrates

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
No rush... Just asking for hard to get stuff ;)

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
thanks for the heads up. i think if you dig anything "rare"-ish up you'll have buyers here in the supporter section lol.

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
some stuff we have been looking at, THIS LIST CAN AND WILL GET ADDED ON TO....

not availible
-eg fog lights
-eg floormats
-eg audio console

availible
-CRX Si oem front lip
-EG Si oem front lip
-Eg mudgaurds
-EG armrest

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
congrats

i switched jobs recently as well and have found alot less stress in my life :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts