Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 96 Civic hatch with a k20a2. Mount kit/wiring harness/axles all from Hybrid-Racing.

Mods on car:

K20a2 with cut AEM intake, Hondata IM gasket, Comptech TSX header, Fidanza 9lb flywheel, Exedy 3 puck clutch, K-pro with a stock tuned map. I had taken out the backseat, which was the only lightening I did to the car. I ran on 22in slicks, stage 1 axles, open diff, and open header.

For the night-
Best 60' 1.85
Best mph 104.53
Best ET 12.94

I ran a series of 13.0x's before pulling the 12sec ET. I have a number of major mods waiting to go in the car. I should have some better times to post once they're installed.

E.J.

·
Registered
458 Posts
ebrow, congrads on the run. I have a 96 hatch with a type s too. Almost finish hopefully by next week when the headers are made I can finally put it back on the streets. hopefully i can come close to putting number like you. Do you have pics of the oil to ground clearance and the mod aem intake. My pan barely clears 3in with hasposrt mounts, h&r race springs and 195/205/15.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have current pictures of the engine bay, like I said. I basicly cut the piping to go down into the drivers side fenderwell. I dont have an exact number on ground clearance, as I have Tein RA's that I adjusted based upon my needs. The exhaust is an Apex'i N1 catback, with a custom mid-pipe.

E.J.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TeamPacman said:
Good job man...

What's your next MOD?

I installed a zex dry kit/440 injectors/walbro 255 fuel pump today. I haven't sprayed the setup yet, as I plan to run/tune it with the k-pro. I am also in the process of building a k20a2 head/k24a2 bottom end. The tranny is also coming out within the next few weeks for a dc5 final drive/lsd/full-race traction bars/DSS stage 2 axles. Lots of stuff lying around, so much stuff to do and no time to do it.

E.J.

·
GoldStar
2,657 Posts
suprfast said:
any more pics of the girl in the background getting into the ford
kris
LOL...it's funny how people notice stuff like that...LOL :hammer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.