Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the high point in the radiator is in realation to the engine in a stock RSX. im trying to figure out how high i need to put the radiator in my crx to make sure all the air is completely out???

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
chieF rocka said:
Does anyone know where the high point in the radiator is in realation to the engine in a stock RSX. im trying to figure out how high i need to put the radiator in my crx to make sure all the air is completely out???
be very very careful with this, i facked mine up and i couldnt bleed my coolant properly and overheated and blew a headgasket.

owned.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
go to a dealership with a two foot level and sit it on top of the motor perpendicular. Then measyre down to the top of the radiator through the radiator cap hole. That should give you an idea. Or you can measure to the ground on both then subtract the difference.

·
Registered
268 Posts
all you have to do is run an expansion tank and you will be able to properly fill and bleed the cooling system from a higher remote location.

·
F1 Junky
2,017 Posts
I always just jack the front end of my car up a couple inches everytime I need to change it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.