Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my computer is a lil slow since im on 56k and it would be much more convinient if we had quick replies...just an idea :)

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
hOndaFienD said:
my computer is a lil slow since im on 56k and it would be much more convinient if we had quick replies...just an idea :)
First of all, thank you for supporting the site and registering...

K20A.org will be getting a new forum engine soon that will include coll features like quick reply and other cool things.. :)

NOT Vbulletin... I promise... lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problem....i can wait...in the meantime i will do all i can to make this site gow... :)

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
nikos said:
hOndaFienD said:

K20A.org will be getting a new forum engine soon that will include coll features like quick reply and other cool things.. :)

Nikos is soo jealous of my dog's website.

All I did was give my dog a biscuit, and his forum kicks ass.

·
Registered
16 Posts
nikos said:
hOndaFienD said:

Yeah, I don't really like this forum engine that much lol. Man this forum has so much potential to prosper, its like im part of history in the making. This place has a lot better info and more coverage of the K series then honda-tech, although there isn't anything wrong with H-T. Imagine us 5 years from now, having like 10,000 members. Someone would make an 'old school' thread and say something like "Remember when we first started out...? LOL, do you remember what our first interface used to look like?" Yep... history in the making.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts