Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 eg hatchback si with a k20a2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I have this intake injen intake I picked up a while back. not cause I needed it but cause it was a good price . So its just sitting in my garage gathering dust ..
My question is if I should use it for my k20a2 eg hatchback swap?

It pretty much fits in there if you ask me i would just have to cut a piece of the end were the censor gos but that not needed right ?

·
Super Moderator
2002 DC5 Type S
1,551 Posts
Sure. Give it try :

- measure ID's on the intake tubing and throttle body. find out how you are going to make the transition smoothly on the inside.

-- go get some poster tubing or mailing tube cardboard to mail something of paper and long. you can use that as some cuts to get length properly and route. then make the cuts on the intake piping after determining if you are using the bracket clips welded to it.

I like velocity stack / filter intakes. simple ones that do not try to reach the inside of the bumper cavity to find cold air. the simple ones make the most power and have the best TQ delivery mid-range. longest radius bends or straight and level off the throttle body.

·
Registered
93 eg hatchback si with a k20a2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for advice i actually went out and bought that cardboard tubing it actually helped with the vibrating... then just used my stone miter saw I use for work with a metal cutting blade It did the job since it uses water it was smooth !!!

Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Synthetic rubber Tread
Automotive tire Barbell Tire Weights Free weight bar
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Automotive fuel system

It’s a good fit !! keep in mind I still need a better radiator hose !!! Lol .. last thing b4 I forget I have the injen filter that came with the set it has some spider logo on it if I can remember correctly ..

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts