Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Quick rundown of our Rear Wheel Drive Chassis CRX. We got the car for cheap from a friend who was going to build it with a B-Series about 3 years ago. He decided not to do it so we swapped out some parts for the car. We ended up purchasing pretty much a shell, but the good thing about a race car is that it doesn't need so much odd and ends. Just the simple essentials to get racing!

Its about 5" longer than your normal CRX and the front end is stock width.

Here is the basic rundown.

ERL K24 Block - High Compression. ERL Sponsored this block, so I can't thank Seth and Sean enough for that.

Drag Cartel Valve Train and Camshafts - Jeremy is the all motor king, so who else better to get tips from when your building an all motor car.

La Carla Racing Team - without them, wouldn't of been able to get the car!

Drag Cartel Spec'd Kinsler ITB's

Thats all I have for now, so as we build I will post up more info. The car weighs a little under 700lbs in this picture.

Thanks for looking!!!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Import DPS K-Series Race Car Build - Rear Wheel Drive!

I'll be rocking a ton of K-Tuned parts. Getting my wish list for you on monday. Lets see if my CC takes this purchase lol

·
Registered
12,507 Posts

man that is serious! curious to see this process... some time went into that chassis so far, g/l:up:

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts

holy shit thats going to be a monster:wow:

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts

:wow: History in the making!!!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

:wow: History in the making!!!
Your not the first person to tell me this and just like I told them if it happens that it goes much faster than expected I will be happy!! However, I really just want to have fun with the car. I've worked my @$$ off the last couple years and just want to actually enjoy the scene again and let this thing rip!! I have some very talented people helping me with the build, so all should go well.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

If I ever have enough money to do it, MAYBE. I think it will be more fun all motor though. This car is small, I don't want to kiss walls or break stuff every other pass.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Plus I figure we can go pick on the rotary all motor car's lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.