Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
ExViTermini said:
#2 said:
that just has the plugs that you need to make your own custom harness...its not an actual plug and play harness.
I see that.

The plugs on this OEM K20 underdash sub-harness are key ingredients for creating a plug n' play engine harness for K20 engine swap into EG/EG/EK/DC2 vehicles.
Just trying to add all the options we have into this. :)

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
the price for the subharness is not bad... The thing is you only need 2 plugs from it from what I know.

The 2 plugs cost around $2 , but you have to buy 1200 minumum pieces of each... lol

I called AMP / Tyco and they gave the a PDF file with the e-plug specs...

It was around $2200 for 1200 of them , lol

The problem with someone posting a way to wire this, is what happens if you fry your ecu? lol Should they be rensponsible for it? lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey. Does 2001 Integra Type R have DLC? I've never used it so i don't know where it would be. I have R-crew harness and it doesn't have DLC. I checked the code and it only says code #39 and nothing else. Code #39 is Missing "serial communication connector" I know I have a lot of problems with the car too, but only one code. This is how I checked it..... http://www.c-speedracing.com/faq/06.php ABS light is on. Check light is on.

·
Registered
599 Posts
drhonda said:
I'm not sure about R Crew, but i can tell you that hasport wanted me to send them the harness from the k-motor and the indash harness from my car and they would modifiy them for $350, and two weeks later you'll have a harness.
You misunderstood, we wanted the alternator harness for the K-motor and the engine harness from the car. We don't modify the K-motor engine harness and we don't modify the in dash harness of the car.

The hasport conversion harness comes with all the necessary instructions and connections to make the the water temp, alternator signal, VSS ELD, Tach and other parts you would expect to work. Because we hook in at the shock tower and not under the dash the low brake fluid warning lamp still works too.
The Hasport conversion harness doesn't use the stock main relay because it isn't wired the same way as the RSX main relay. This allows us to get power from the correct fuses and not stress the system, which may contribute to long term problems.
The Hasport conversion harness is designed to work with the Mugen ECU, The Hondata K-Pro and NEW Hondata K-100 ECU. By special request we can also add in the wiring for the secondary O2 sensor.
When you buy a conversion harness, if you send in your alternator harness from the K-motor we will modify it for no additional charge.

brian g

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
gdrum said:
where can I get these r crew wiring harness's at...only 200 or so damn
www.rcrewracing.com

BTW guys,

I sent my harnesses (Stock CX engine harness, CX starter/battery harness, and the K series charging harness) out to Hasport.

I'll post some pics and info on it in here, when it comes back.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
#2 said:
BTW guys,

I sent my harnesses (Stock CX engine harness, CX starter/battery harness, and the K series charging harness) out to Hasport.

I'll post some pics and info on it in here, when it comes back.
Hasport's EGKWH harness

Only need to tap in 7 wires, and it comes with excellent instructions.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.